Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'm sort of lazy. I don't feel like reading thru all 107 pages. I can't hack it.

Can someone post ALL the info shared, discussed and posted in one post for me to skim over please.
It should only add about 75 more pages to this thread.

Thanks. Oh yeah.. don't forget pictures.

By the way. Can you do this once for each page, that way I won't have to read the last pages I missed when I skip to the end?

Ok thanks.

Signed Lazy NTer. For the Loss (Whatever that means)
Forreal. What is with the idiots on here who can't go back a few pages and do some reading?
laugh.gif
Co-sign 10000000000000000000000000% This thread would probably be only 60 something pages without the repetitive questions.

WORDDDDDDD!!!!!

I just got my UWR Lebrons II . Copped them on NDC a week ago. They came with the special box and a bag. For all yall tribal haters the print is fly!
Now cant wait to get Kobe UWR and the jordans too. has anyone seen the converse UWR? just a question.. i wouldnt buy it!

Originally Posted by spawn2306

I just got my UWR Lebrons II . Copped them on NDC a week ago. They came with the special box and a bag. For all yall tribal haters the print is fly!
Now cant wait to get Kobe UWR and the jordans too. has anyone seen the converse UWR? just a question.. i wouldnt buy it!

pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spawn2306

Kobe UWR? you mean Supreme Hyperdunk Friendlies. Also known as Black Mambas.

just got my tracking number for EASTBAY CHINA HD

Ship Date: 07/30/2008

Standard Plus shipping NEW! 3-5 Calendar Days Guaranteed or the Shipping is FREE!

Anyone have any more info on upcoming colorways when the season begins ?

This was posted in the HD thread in the Canadian forum. October release.

Black/White - Mettallic Silver
White/Black - Varsity Red (Labelled as Chris Bosh's, again, expect a number)

i love this shoe just finished playing ball in em, but dang i need a smaller size i thought 12 would be good and it felt really good at first but once i goton the court the shoe felt just a lil bit too big dang!!!!!! o well now i have an excuse to get the UWR

if anyone is in las vegas it looked like NTLV has some china's and puerto rico HDs still, not sure what size NO SIZE 11.5

Just got my tracking number for the Hyperdunk China Edition from eastbay. Estimated arrival date is 8/5/08. They must have gotten in more shoes because theywere saying it wouldnt even be shipped til at least the 6th of August. Im glad they are coming because the red on the Chinas is sick. I love the USA Colorwayas well and i hope to get my hands on the United We Rise Hyperdunks if possible on the 8th. By the way, Does anyone have a close up image of the United WeRise Logo the USA has on their shoes. I have searched high and low for it on the internet and i cant get a close up. Can you please help me out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Standard Plus shipping NEW! 3-5 Calendar Days Guaranteed or the Shipping is FREE!

Did you pay retail for them?

I just can't get myself to pay $135+ for Hyperdunks.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

eyes.gif

not really, I had a gift card for 1/4 of it, plus I used fatwallet.

i like the australia colorway. the yellow really stands out nicely, but i don't like the australian flag on the tongue. not because i have anything againstaustralia, but because i feel it messes up the colorway

eyes.gif

whats the percent on FW - my sig is 5% but you can refer yourself on the next purchase so its like $25 for 2 buys

eyes.gif

Nice,

well I found out the biggest discount I could get is from livesearch 15%..so total is around $115, that's ok i guess.

^ yeah I knew about the livesearch, fatwallet is 8%, but I use it all the time and they are good about cashing out, sending checks timely, so I just went withthem. I should start using livesearch though.

Back
Top Bottom