Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by TheBrandWith3Stripes

I think they HyperDunks are vastly overrated.

Aussie's are nice.

Nothing I would wear though.

My 2 cents...

First of all, LOL at your name and sig.

Second, performance wise, and the price.. it's a NO BRAINER. It might be overhyped but overrated? Care to explain how?

I grabbed a pair of the China HyperDunks not because of the "HYPE" and what not, but to see if this Technology ie: Fly Wire & Lunar Foam arereally what they say they are. I'll be putting these babies to the test on the Hardwood and the Concrete, but considered that the thin tread will wearfaster outside!

Exactly^^^, I'm sure a large number of buyers, like myself, are buying these simply for the performance. And the price really isn't all that bad.

My username is pretty funny.

Gets me everytime.

I think mostly the design is overrated.

The colored uppers (orange/orange/white, blue/blue/white) are ugly in my opinion. Whenever a sneaker has several shades of the same color (whether it be ahyperdunk, TMac, or Lebron) I think it's ugly.

The only color that makes the sneaker look sleek in my opinion, is the black/black/silver.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Take Care

So... the employee store pretty much sold out.
We have all size 14s left in the USA and Blackouts
We should be getting some replen in, but we're upping the price
So if we're upping the price from $55 to $75...
does that mean the msrp will go up too...
meaning it'd be about $140...

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

-7 gmt ... i think, hope that itll be on at 4 in the EST, thanks

It's deifnitely 6:00PM Mountain time, my DVR is already set for it. And Mountain time is 2 hours from East Coast time. It should be on at 8:00 PMEast Coast time if it's showing at the same time on ESPN2. Although, since it's not live, they may just air it at a different time in each time zone,who knows. Check your TiVo! Haha.

Hey guys, long time viewer, first time poster!

So anyhow I am a little confused...which Hyperdunks are being released on the August 8th? Some of your guys abbreviations confuse me! lol

Also the ones I want are the Kobe Hyperdunks with the snakeskin pattern on them...where can i get those and are they even coming out? Sorry for the remedialquesions! haha

See you guys on boards!

word thanks a lot, yea i reversed the time 8pm not 4pm, blanked out i guess, but good looks. i looked it wasnt on when i was flippin thru.

Originally Posted by ErictheWindow

shut up

roll.gif

Still waiting on my pair from finishline so I can test them outon the court. I think these look to be better for indoor. I bought them to test out the new tech not because of hype. I got the all black ones even becausethey aint for dressing up their for balling.

Back
Top Bottom