Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i think it's safe to assume so seeing as the ones that went on ebay already have the red swoosh yeah?

i would think so...but what rock said has me thinking we'll see the country PEs again for retail

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Anyone confirmed whether or not the UWRs will have the swoosh outlined in red?

It's confirmed. I don't know about the box and bag though, anyone know?

Any spots in vegas have the China HD?
I'm heading there tomorrow, and was wondering if it was worth checking out NT.

first green one with black on the side is ill
eek.gif

Yeah if you play for the Celts or Eagles otherwise them things are
sick.gif
. I like the NDC version better.

For those who ordered the mambas from shoe-planet: Did your credit card get charged yet? Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered mine yesterday morningbut haven't gotten an email except the automatic one sent after payment was made. I checked the size run this morning and shoe-planet says the shoes aresold out. If they cancel my order, will they send me a courtesy email???

For those who have ordered off of shoe-planet before; how long did it take for them to charge your credit card and how long did it take for the shoes to arrivefrom Japan?

Thanks NT.

my local footlocker already got the united we rise hyperdunks in a couple days ago so I went yesterday and exchanged 2 pairs of old zoom flights and a pair ofthe first tech challenges and I ended up getting a 8.5, 9, and 9.5 for a total of $102 after taxes. cant beat that, they still have more left because nobody inmy area is copping them or any of the other country hyperdunks they got in, but the united we rises are fire. I will probably resell the 9.5 and keep me the8.5 and 9. I dont know how they released them so early if the official release date is the 8th

Are the Aussies going to be rereleased or was the 72 pair production run at House of Hoops it?

Anyone who can clarify thanks. I think that Footlockers are releasing the UWR with the regular hyperdunks. They release next friday but I was lucky enough toget mine last week.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

For those who ordered the mambas from shoe-planet: Did your credit card get charged yet? Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered mine yesterday morning but haven't gotten an email except the automatic one sent after payment was made. I checked the size run this morning and shoe-planet says the shoes are sold out. If they cancel my order, will they send me a courtesy email???

For those who have ordered off of shoe-planet before; how long did it take for them to charge your credit card and how long did it take for the shoes to arrive from Japan?

Thanks NT.

Yea ordered yesterday too. Nothing yet, same boat as you. Praying my 10.5 goes through. As soon as it went up on NT I bet they had at least 100 orders goin.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Any spots in vegas have the China HD?
I'm heading there tomorrow, and was wondering if it was worth checking out NT.

Aussies are the best...hands down....I got lituavas coming for 400$ shipped with JKidd ZF 95s. And Germany from EastBay
I personally think Spain is the worst, i hate those colors mixed...like i hate mcdonalds as well
laugh.gif

But UWR is very hot...if I like my two i get this week..ill cop UWR..if not..im dont with HD

My first NT post
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

can someone tell me whats the difference between the 2 hyperdunks? there hyperdunks and hyperdunks tb

This question gets asked every other page....please read the thread and you shall find out..its not that hard man.

Eastbay got the other TB Coloways up now. Man those Black and White are gonna get eatin alive. Nicest pair of the TB Colorways for sure.

Originally Posted by Code6

Eastbay got the other TB Coloways up now. Man those Black and White are gonna get eatin alive. Nicest pair of the TB Colorways for sure.

I like the TB colors that just released.

wow new colors~
but i still luv the PEs more~ TB is gonna on sale later~ there r gonna be overflow on the TB just like the other nike shoes... cuz they r just GR~
but the PEs r more special detailed, IMO

ppl r still asking same question over n over each page huh?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

ppl r still asking same question over n over each page huh?

just don't answer them imo. if people aren't willing to put in the effort to find the answer to a question that's been answered 4309834089times already, they don't want the shoe badly enough to deserve it anyways

Were the #10 version released in limited amounts? I ask because I'm having NO luck finding them, ANYWHERE. Note, I'm not trying to hype them up...justwant a DEFINITIVE answer. I've scanned through this post since the beginning and haven't seen a for sure yet.

just picked up the china oly colorway and i must say im real satisfied. i think now im waitin on the gr white/red/silver ones

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Were the #10 version released in limited amounts? I ask because I'm having NO luck finding them, ANYWHERE. Note, I'm not trying to hype them up...just want a DEFINITIVE answer. I've scanned through this post since the beginning and haven't seen a for sure yet.

Canada (for once) and Asia (as always)...

are the UWR going to be sold at all retailers like finishline????

did the mambas release in the US? I NEED ANSWERS

Back
Top Bottom