Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

performance wise they are top notch they are. but wearing them jus can't do that . those mamb swith the snake lasering are fresh. don't know why thereleased a version without it. Well Deserved

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED I RISE U HATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here. No one cares.

seriously someone ban this fool - make him go back to iss

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED WE RISE U HATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

Please stop posting these replies and lets get back to the hyperdunks, this is turning what used to be a good post into your cry for attention, as i saidearlier once you get your camera post the pics on the PICK UP POST!!!, and until then get off the subject.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobehead

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED I RISE U HATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here. No one cares.

seriously someone ban this fool - make him go back to iss

smh at this part of ur response. just read the sig.

In the Lithuania vs Russia game on right now only 3 Lithuania players are wearing their country HD's. The funny part is at least 2 Lithuania players arewearing the USA GR HD's!
laugh.gif

Edit:
Also, 1 LTU players has the Dark Obsidian/White-Unversity Blue HD and 1 other has a White/Red HD on.

Lets just drop everything and anything about 410. If he posted his order, spreadsheet or not, lets just drop it. If he posts pics later on, letsjust keep it moving. We dont need stuff like that here.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Lets just drop everything and anything about 410. If he posted his order, spreadsheet or not, lets just drop it. If he posts pics later on, lets just keep it moving. We dont need stuff like that here.
QFT

Like jay said...

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
Let's let is go folks.

Seriously... if I had my Modism, I'd have him removed from the Population and put in solotaire. Just throw him on Ignore. It saves seeing ANY posts fromhim. Some people you try to work with.

Then there are folks like 410. I really hope he's not from BMore, cause he's giving alot of my people a bad name out there.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

jordan based colorway, o the ones that look like 4s i honestly think those are hideous also...
Dont tell me your serious.
tired.gif

If that colorway dropped we all know most NT'ers would cop it. And if it was limited, we also know you would buy multiple pairs.

i dont buy because there limited i bought them because i am a huge USA fan! I would not cop they are ugly to ME i dont care if they were limited and i hope they are so i dont have to look at them on eastbay IF they come out which they hopefully wont.HOP OFF
Dude, seriously... no one cares. None of this is about you - get over yourself. I visit this thread for HD info, not to read irrelevant banter fromsome self-important prick. Okay, fine, you bought a lot of shoes - I paid my tuition. I purchased cleaning products for my home. I, I bought a massive loaf ofWonder bread... do you care?! Okay, and no one cares about your mom's sneaker purchases. Get a life, virgin.

s o l e c o l l e c t or. com has an article about wade's uwr shoe. It said the shoe had a release of 2008 pairs. Has anybody else heard that this is thesame number produced for the UWR HD's?

Originally Posted by osubass1

just got a cancelation email on my order placed yesterday on Niketown.

More details? What size/when did you order?? I love how nike INSISTS theres no way to cancel a order after placing it, yet they do that. Obviously if itscause they sold out, ok (But even then they shouldnt have sold them to you if they were out), but if its cause we got em for 120, I'll be pissed.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

leak leak leak....

leak leak leak...

dsc_0003-1.jpg

dsc_0006-2.jpg

dsc_0002-1.jpg

dsc_0003-1.jpg
hot diggity damm...............got these are sick.....i know half the team was wearing the kobe canada release recently at a bball camp.....these areridiculous

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

More details? What size/when did you order?? I love how nike INSISTS theres no way to cancel a order after placing it, yet they do that. Obviously if its cause they sold out, ok (But even then they shouldnt have sold them to you if they were out), but if its cause we got em for 120, I'll be pissed.
i was the one who posted regarding the restock on Nike.com, so, my order was placed at 6:00am Central for size 11.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

More details? What size/when did you order?? I love how nike INSISTS theres no way to cancel a order after placing it, yet they do that. Obviously if its cause they sold out, ok (But even then they shouldnt have sold them to you if they were out), but if its cause we got em for 120, I'll be pissed.
i was the one who posted regarding the restock on Nike.com, so, my order was placed at 6:00am Central for size 11.

Thats not a good sign
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom