Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Has anyone see the Hyperdunk TB Blk/White in person? I see that eastbay has it and the lines on the side are white. but then i looked on NDC and the lines areon the side are black. Are they two different pairs or is eastbay just have an out-dated sample picture? Thanks

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I just got the Mambas size 10.5 for 170 shipped! Cant wait to get them!!!
From where?

From nowhere - He hasnt got one pair of hyperdunks. He is a duck

Why do you guys think marqueesoles version is not better? Thats crazy....

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START PLAYING WITH THE COLOR PLACEMENTS...LIKE A THREE TONED COLORWAY...GREY BLUE AND WHITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THE ONLY COLORWAY THAT SEEMS WORTH REALLY STORING IS THE MCFLY'S...NO WAY IM SHELLING OUT 800 FOR THOSE
you obviously have never held the mambas or UWRs in your hands?

From where?

This dude is full of

dttitledr2.jpg

Unfortunately he either wont answer, give you an excuse why he cant answer, or say it was the last pair. Either way we will never see pics of his shoes becausehe doesn't have a camera.
indifferent.gif

So my brother is in Shanghai on vacation and he just sent me an e-mail stating the Nike store out there has the Mamba's but the price is $196 USD. They arein stock though which is good news for those that still want them since resellers will keep throwing them on ebay.

I'll try and get more info but with the 15hr difference I probably wont see a response from him for a while.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

From where?

From nowhere - He hasnt got one pair of hyperdunks. He is a duck

Why do you guys think marqueesoles version is not better? Thats crazy....

hahahahahaha ur funny i dont have HDs haha.... wow i have the UWR in my hands right now and the Mambas are on their way.... come on now arent u a lil oldfor Disney
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^Just don't quote him and don't pay attention. INTERACT> Ignore User's post.
Yes, for the love of god, everyone should take note. I cringe coming into this thread for fear of seeing another 18 posts by 410fresh quoted by 86 ntand everyone else. If you ignore him, he'll go away. But if you keep quoting him, those of us ignoring him still have to see his posts.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and are not available for back order. Your order is being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 - Nike Hyperdunk United We Rise Men's Basketball Shoe, White/Dark Obsidian (United We Rise), size 8.5.

Payment Details:
Your credit card ------------------------ has been credited $130.20.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often!

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

nike.com

i decided to take a look at one of 410s post to see if anything has changed, and it hasnt........

lets take a look at the ROC:

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines.

well in my eyes, there's strike 1, 2, and 3 just from dudes last post....
nerd.gif

I'm HAPPY for all those who ordered from ebay seller: SKIT_Japan...I was the original dude who posted about Skit_japan and gave the heads up for cheaperprices on the mambas...To those who took advantage, Congrats!!! The mamba's are AMAZING in person aren't they??? Skit_jap is 100000% legit and hisshipping is super fast. I'm hoping someone hooks me up with some useful info when other hard to find kicks release and I need help.

if anyone wants $230 shipped price on mambas but can't find that price on ebay just ask the ebay sellers to lower their price in a private message. seriousbuyers only because sellers will only cheapen the price in a private auction which requires immediate payment.

Take Care NT!!

live.com cashback for ebay dropped to 15% this weekend. FYI. Still, 15% back on a $200 purchase is $30, so it's somethin'.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I'm HAPPY for all those who ordered from ebay seller: SKIT_Japan...I was the original dude who posted about Skit_japan and gave the heads up for cheaper prices on the mambas...To those who took advantage, Congrats!!! The mamba's are AMAZING in person aren't they??? Skit_jap is 100000% legit and his shipping is super fast. I'm hoping someone hooks me up with some useful info when other hard to find kicks release and I need help.

if anyone wants $230 shipped price on mambas but can't find that price on ebay just ask the ebay sellers to lower their price in a private message. serious buyers only because sellers will only cheapen the price in a private auction which requires immediate payment.

Take Care NT!!
Just curious... Approximately how long was it after you placed your order before skit_japan got back to you indicating he received payment?

Originally Posted by tuan112

Has anyone see the Hyperdunk TB Blk/White in person? I see that eastbay has it and the lines on the side are white. but then i looked on NDC and the lines are on the side are black. Are they two different pairs or is eastbay just have an out-dated sample picture? Thanks

These?

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I'm HAPPY for all those who ordered from ebay seller: SKIT_Japan...I was the original dude who posted about Skit_japan and gave the heads up for cheaper prices on the mambas...To those who took advantage, Congrats!!! The mamba's are AMAZING in person aren't they??? Skit_jap is 100000% legit and his shipping is super fast. I'm hoping someone hooks me up with some useful info when other hard to find kicks release and I need help.

if anyone wants $230 shipped price on mambas but can't find that price on ebay just ask the ebay sellers to lower their price in a private message. serious buyers only because sellers will only cheapen the price in a private auction which requires immediate payment.

Take Care NT!!
Just curious... Approximately how long was it after you placed your order before skit_japan got back to you indicating he received payment?
Just send him a message asking for a tracking number. He shiepped mine out the next day.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Eshao83

please just stop talking 410Fresh, we all know you are only doing this for attention
Which is exactly what you're giving him. Way to go.

haha i cant talk to u ppl im typing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by tuan112

Has anyone see the Hyperdunk TB Blk/White in person? I see that eastbay has it and the lines on the side are white. but then i looked on NDC and the lines are on the side are black. Are they two different pairs or is eastbay just have an out-dated sample picture? Thanks

These?
Yeah those are the one!! but on NDC, there are no white lines not he side. Are they different shoes?
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...id-176314,_grid,s-hyperdunk&re=US&co=US&la=EN

i am not sure why you guys are so offended by 410 ... ?

BP those rules are LOOSELY enforced i.e. General Forum would be shut down completely ...

he actually hasnt provided any proof other than his own rants, digging his own hole. but the hate is coming from everyone else, there is NO reason for him tobe banned, not a single one, he hasnt started any of the this (outside of his braggadociousness ... which can be abrasive to some but it wasnt directed toanyone personally). like i said the negativity has come from elsewhere not him with those who think/believe he is lying about his purchases. i dont know i dontcare, but what i do care about is this campaign to get him banned for no good reason, hes not even disrupting the thread. hes on ignore for 90% of thosereading and the other ppl just keep it moving.

theres no need to attack the guy, his "e-cred" is out on a limb right now, but most dont care about someone else and their collection, i dont wearanyone elses shoes but my own, so i couldnt care less about him buying 8 pair of one shoe.

outside of this foolishness, anyword on the final make of the Kobe Supremes, will he wear them or will he have already moved to the ZKIV's which lookreally unique AGAIN!!! (props to kobe's line designers). Any word on where we can get those HoH HD shirts?

BP you killed the gold HD's they looks absolutely stunning, gj! the syracuse joints are pretty fresh as well (i thought they were knicks versions since theTB Orange colorway was already released.)

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Eshao83

please just stop talking 410Fresh, we all know you are only doing this for attention
Which is exactly what you're giving him. Way to go.

haha i cant talk to u ppl im typing
roll.gif
DID YOU EVER POST PICTURES OF ALL YOUR " UWR " KICKS ?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom