Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ The one with 14 is a Dirk PE. The one with Deutschland is the normal one.
So were both released?? The reason I ask is because I saw a friend of mine today and he had a pair with the number 14 on the inner toe box. Until then I thought that only the "DEUTSCHLAND" was the only pair released to the public...

Yes both released. I think the Dirk PE were more limited than the "Deutschland" version. But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

^ The one with 14 is a Dirk PE. The one with Deutschland is the normal one.
So were both released?? The reason I ask is because I saw a friend of mine today and he had a pair with the number 14 on the inner toe box. Until then I thought that only the "DEUTSCHLAND" was the only pair released to the public...

Yes both released.
Cool. Thanks for the answers...I appreciate it...

Originally Posted by 86 NT

XoX Yzarck XoX

Your last three posts in this thread have been in defense for this 16 year old immature liar.
May I ask why ?

RICO
Hes waiting on his USB Cable from Kodak.com or CircuitCity.com - I forget bc he said both.
eyes.gif

He doesnt own any HDs.

frankly, other than the hate this person has elicited i have nothing productive to add to this thread, other than accolades for BP.

i dont understand the hate that 410 is getting so im just trynna be a bit more rational than those reading his posts and getting personally offended. plainand simple.

thanks for keeping track of my posts!

BP, remember on the McFlys how the lower part of the arch glowed in the dark, im not sure but i think thats what rockdeep was alluding to, the small peiceof outsole. cant be certain though, i dont want to speak for him so if he could clear it up it would be nice. any info on those HoH HD Shirts?

^ those weren't infrareds... after checking the product code, they turned out to be 'Comet Red'

^ Yeah they are Comet-Red.

I think after some websites posted pics of them and called them "White Infrared", everyone started calling it that.

Even though the China team isn't doing so well, I still want the red/yellow version. I decided to paint them myself. Shoe isn't completely done. Whatdo you think so far?

1znpqmc.jpg

IMO I dont really like the Red/Yellow colorway. But since you have 2 pairs, it doesnt really matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Even though the China team isn't doing so well, I still want the red/yellow version. I decided to paint them myself. Shoe isn't completely done. What do you think so far?

i hope you're not using acrylic paint because that stuff is not meant for that type of material.

I don't know if this has been asked already but..........

I can't decide which I like better.......UWR or Mambas

^^^if you are asking US which one YOU like better, then trust me, you like the mambas better :tongue:

Originally Posted by ldea

^^^if you are asking US which one YOU like better, then trust me, you like the mambas better :tongue:

Lol Thanks man!
roll.gif

I wonder if i can get the mambas........and then get that gold bag for the UWRs!

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Even though the China team isn't doing so well, I still want the red/yellow version. I decided to paint them myself. Shoe isn't completely done. What do you think so far?

I personally prefer the red/yellow version more... were those ever made available for retail? it seems that Yi red/gold and the 'team' (non Yi)red/gold were the only ones that were released... got more pics of your paint-job? the flash on the yellow sorta distorts the colors in your pic...

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

does anyone have any info on the white/infrared HDs that were supposed to drop?

BTW, a few of the ladies on Team Czech Rep. are wearing the white/red comet HD's (at least, thats what they look like on TV)... they're playing theAussie ladies right now...

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

Originally Posted by ldea

Lol Thanks man!
roll.gif

I wonder if i can get the mambas........and then get that gold bag for the UWRs!

mamba's are
pimp.gif
.. detail is way better than the uwr... IMO...

Back
Top Bottom