Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Enjoy these Hyperdunks now. The "next" ones are uh, let's say "different" ? Not as sleek.
frown.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ hes lying we got Mcdonalds - Lakers (2) - Lasers - Rice all coming our way
I was thinking he was talking about the next shoe to come out after these Hyperdunks. Like a Hyperdunk 2.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Enjoy these Hyperdunks now. The "next" ones are uh, let's say "different" ? Not as sleek.
Any chance these are the hyperdunk 2's? I remember doing this thing on nike legacy and so far almost every sketch of a shoe from that activityhas been planned for release except for a few so far and this looks like flywire. A possible hyperdunk 2 and if i recall MenofOregon talking about dwighthoward and wanting him to wear the hyperdunk 2 which is planned to be big man shoe. correct me if i'm wrong.

9c235756e52230b193808107403deafb0536652.pjpg

Those Hyperdunk lasers are different..i would rock 'em with blue laces maybe..hmm..to cop or not to cop?

woot... mail just came, as well as my mamba's!!
happy.gif
everyone already knows what they look like so no sense in floodin' this thread with pics... theyreally are sexy as hell in person... god bless this thread and everyone who contributes positive comments to help fellow nt'ers such as myself find shoessuch as these... really really appreciate all the help

Back
Top Bottom