Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by crushgruve

^^^ouch
frown.gif
...shoulda spell checked that b*tch before finalizing, unless you meant to put futra
ohwell.gif
Yes it is spelled FUTRA because u cant use words thats are copywriten or trademarked. so the closest to Futura that i could use was FUTRA.. i know whatit means an apparently so do ya'll

Well since I'm on winter break (perks of working at a middle school) I decided to change up the am1 id's me and Cris1 ordered to customize them intothe purple devils. I don't have before pix (Cris might have em saved still) but I decided to redo the front from cerise (hot pink) to purple. They turnedout dope, I just wish the soles matched.

ethanlee that design looks sick

KVN...those look crazy! Props

man I went in to the NYC Niketown and all you gotta do now is walk up and ask for a time to make the id's...the exclusivity of the id lab is gone, butit's more convenient for everyone I guess

cubanbee, any info you can share on those af1 ids? how to get em? i might have missed info if it was posted already. thanks.

i agree get the 90s! the shine on the patent leather reminds me of the shine on iron mans suit in the pic
KVN

those tiffany 95s are dope! i need to do another pair of something, I have done one runner and one dunk low. I wish I woulda cashed in when the prices werebetter on those runners, oh well. I'm still gonna do a couple more. Best. Idea. Ever.

Originally Posted by KVN

i agree get the 90s! the shine on the patent leather reminds me of the shine on iron mans suit in the pic
KVN
I just hope that it turns out to be great like that how is it on the pics. I wish the yellow could have been more darker but yeah thanks I'll mostlikely get the AM90s.
pimp.gif

hopefully they will start sending id's to australia. i hate the fact that they dont. i need to find someone in the us who will order them for me and thensend them out. jelous of alot of people who have posted in this thread

QUESTION: how do u guys get more color and material options, is there a certain site i'm supposed to go to cuz there are some colors i see on this threadthat i dont see on nikeid.com

Originally Posted by Lalangan

QUESTION: how do u guys get more color and material options, is there a certain site i'm supposed to go to cuz there are some colors i see on this thread that i dont see on nikeid.com

They switch up the colors and materials every now and then, mainly to everyones disappointment.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Lalangan

QUESTION: how do u guys get more color and material options, is there a certain site i'm supposed to go to cuz there are some colors i see on this thread that i dont see on nikeid.com

They switch up the colors and materials every now and then, mainly to everyones disappointment.
Also, the former 255 id studio had exclusive materials and styles you can't do online. But the current id studio in NTNYC has minor variations thanthe online stuff as well.

How often do they change the colors and materials? Also, right now they only offer AM90s in the member's only section, do they always have only one styleavailable at a time?

^I think they are changing the options at the NTNY studio in March.

So far they have only had one style available at a time in the members only section.

^^thanks. i guess I'm just gonna be on the lookout for changes cuz right now i'm not too happy with what nikeid is offering

Back
Top Bottom