Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Nice. How do those KD's feel?

The KD's are great.

I'm personally more of a fan of lunarlon cushioning therefore I like the Kobe's more.

KD's are a little bit tight in the mid food area is where the strap is but that breaks in by the second wear.

"Gusto '89 Flight's" just came in courtesy of NikeID.

Last edited:
I know it's probably been done before but I just ordered these bad boys to be made; Kid Robot AM 1 inspired AF1 lows.

I was debating whether or not to put the gold trim around the Nike swoosh but I didn't want to just copy the Kid Robot AM 1s entirely. I think the gold trim around the Nike swoosh gives it some personality. If the these were initially made into AF1s and not Air Max 1s, these would be pretty damn close to how they would've looked like. I can't wait to get them. Not a big AF1 guy but these colors really compliment each other and make the sneaker look great.

Want to order some am90 ids. Anybody know if the leather is better on the premium am90 id than on the standard am90 id...?

Thinking about making an all black leather upper with white midsol & outsole. Id rather pay more and get better leather but ill just order the standard if theres no diff...

Thanks

How's the suede from nikeID (more on the dunks)? I saw a pic on Instagram of the black suede on a pair of ID dunks and it looked TERRIBLE. Ashy as hell!
Hoping this isn't the norm.
Thanks

Can anyone shed some light on this AF1 Hi question for me? -

With the NYC logo option, the one with the black swoosh appears to remain in white lettering regardless of what color heel you choose.

However the NYC logo with the red swoosh will be filled with in with whatever color heel you choose, it seems. Is that accurate?

Hey i'm sure this has been answered before but are the Nike Air Max 1s IDs true to size? Thanks~

Last edited:

Finally ordered some Dolphins ID's with the correct colors. Turbo Green/Turf Orange/White
So glad you posted these. I've been wanting to make a MIA colorway to match some Dolphins jerseys for a while, but no pairs ever seem to have the right color combo option.

So glad you posted these. I've been wanting to make a MIA colorway to match some Dolphins jerseys for a while, but no pairs ever seem to have the right color combo option.

I hope we see more turbo green options, in the future. I've never liked any of the mass release Dolphins kicks.

I hope we see more turbo green options, in the future. I've never liked any of the mass release Dolphins kicks.
I almost went with the Penny Vs, but I like these better:

I incorporated some midnight navy for the 1997-2012 jerseys.

Did you notice the font available that resembles the Phins wordmark?

Last edited:

I almost went with the Penny Vs, but I like these better:

I incorporated some midnight navy for the 1997-2012 jerseys.

Did you notice the font available that resembles the Phins wordmark?
Those are nice. Did you pull the trigger on them? I saw the script-font, but went traditional with the small OG NIKE AIR. I wanted them to look like somthing that Nike would have/ should have released.

Back
Top Bottom