Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Adding specks to the midsole would kind of brake the look between the white upper & white midsole. The whole idea behind this was to give it a one piece look. Simple & clean. I got some other ID's coming in that will get that sepckle treatment though.
smile.gif

that's the best colorway of the lebrons i've seen yet, and i have zero love for that shoe...fantastic work 
smokin.gif

got these iD's in today...reverse ultramarines

6988921867_40bae9114b_z.jpg

6842799348_61d45b184e_z.jpg

my only gripe is that the midsole accent isn't as light as the heel piece, might repaint it or just leave it. The tongue lining matches better in person, camera didn't capture it well.

couple more pairs of 180's coming in soon....

OGLoc I like the first pair. Black sole will make them far easier to rock and make the laces stand out more...

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Just got my LeBron Foamposite IDs in..

Very pissed about the FAKE foamposite material..
tumblr_lskx7gp8nF1qafrh6.gif

what? 
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

anyway....another pair of 180s came in. Inspired by the Lunar Mariah TZ.

6855911284_2c40324621_z.jpg

7002024921_668a85862a_z.jpg

7002025699_1780cee51b_z.jpg

Yeah saw the samples at NikeTown a while back, just never understood what the purpose of that material was for or what exactly they were trying to get at.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah saw the samples at NikeTown a while back, just never understood what the purpose of that material was for or what exactly they were trying to get at.

Seems to me that since Foamposite is in right now and selling, they decided to throw it on ID and make $$, I paid just shy of $230 for the shoes and I thought I was getting real foamposite. 

Seems to me that since Foamposite is in right now and selling, they decided to throw it on ID and make $$, I paid just shy of $230 for the shoes and I thought I was getting real foamposite. 

Sell me your version of the kobeezys tho. Lol

Originally Posted by gentry187

I'll post them once they're done. They're still missing that battleground touch.
wink.gif

But for now...
i've been wanting to do these forever, can't wait to see the finished product 
pimp.gif

Sell me your version of the kobeezys tho. Lol
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

I cant do it! I really wish I pulled the trigger on those like 3 more times. I still haven't even rocked them yet... got $500? 

Back
Top Bottom