Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm kind of pissed off right now, UPS ****** my package up during the shipping process. Will update with pictures in a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Pictures of box are attached. There was a hole through the cardboard box as well.

Last edited:
I dont get peeps. If they dont like the job fn quit. Damn slackers. We are all surrounded by them.

I'm kind of pissed off right now, UPS ****** my package up during the shipping process. Will update with pictures in a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Pictures of box are attached. There was a hole through the cardboard box as well.
Do you have pictures of the box the shoebox came in?

I'll sell you my box for 50 bucks lol

I feel you I used to get mad about that too but most shoes I buy now I'm rocking right away so I don't care about the box anymore

I received my Yeezy Foams from UPS via NDC with similar rips in the box and shoe box was slightly torn also. SMH...BOTH of urz are much worse, sorry bout that!

Wow that is crazy. Never seen anything like that. You think if it was done on purpose you wouldn't have the shoes right now.

I dont get peeps. If they dont like the job fn quit. Damn slackers. We are all surrounded by them.
They don't like the job but got bills to pay. I'm sure they ain't entertained delivering packages all day

UPS jobs are pretty well paying lol. They have a crazy high retention rate for delivery workers. I worked for them for a while in an airport

They don't like the job but got bills to pay. I'm sure they ain't entertained delivering packages all day
Yeah but at least somewhat do your job correctly. That just ain't right to throw a computer monitor over like that. Even if you hate your job they still paying you to do it.

My AM90s from End looked like that box but worse and they left it in the rain I was amazed the shoes were ok

That's an international package so I was expecting the box to be destroyed though

My AM90s from End looked like that box but worse and they left it in the rain I was amazed the shoes were ok

That's an international package so I was expecting the box to be destroyed though
Stop defending these slackers. You guys need to be enraged! 
devil.gif
 I'm just going off that FedEx Gif tho. 
mean.gif

Yeah but at least somewhat do your job correctly. That just ain't right to throw a computer monitor over like that. Even if you hate your job they still paying you to do it.
I feel you, it's definitely inexcusable but having hate for job yet knowing you can't quit because you need to put food on your plate drives ppl to do crazy things like that.

Back
Top Bottom