Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anybody ever do in store pick up from finishline? do they send you two emails or just an order confirmation email?

anybody ever do in store pick up from finishline? do they send you two emails or just an order confirmation email?
BROTHA! WHATEVER YOU'RE SHIPPING DON'T IT! IT WILL COME IN A BAG TO THEM AND THEN GET THROWN AROUND!

Dad just sent me this pic. Just waiting on me to return from my trip.
Probably a pair of Night Visions. The WTKD has a special yellow box, not orange.
j/k man, I know how much you wanted those so I'm happy that you were able to get a pair. 
nthat.gif

If I'm away a while, my boxes start piling up at ups/fedex or home. Walk out with a half dozen of the same size boxes from each store. :x

BROTHA! WHATEVER YOU'RE SHIPPING DON'T IT! IT WILL COME IN A BAG TO THEM AND THEN GET THROWN AROUND!
Yep, have had some bad experiences with a few in store pickups. Usually they have them shipped to the store, in bags. Didn't learn from the first time doing it at an ftl, but usually have no choice as I am often away from home.

My BW pair just got into NY. For those that ordered overseas, who long does it usually sit at ISC New York before there is movement? 

My BW pair just got into NY. For those that ordered overseas, who long does it usually sit at ISC New York before there is movement?
didn't check the tracking but when it hit the states I got it in a day or two, pretty quick turnover once it was stateside

:smh: :smh: :smh:

All these WTKD pics are starting to get to me, along with my friend's instagram pics of his. Fear i'm gonna break down and pull the trigger on a pair off ebay.

Back
Top Bottom