Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
o kd line.................. higher retail, same cheap materials. looks like they are made with the same stiff plastic the iv's were :smh: . the price is at the point where the quality should give all other nike shoes a run for its money. instead, they still look like base line, bargain bin, junk :smh:

Damn..Lol..Bargain bin baseline junk..

At least u can save $$$ towards other sigs my guy..

The Bron XI doesnt appease u neither I assume?

So its either Kobe 9 or bust..?

For me it is anyway..

KD 7 is gonna have to absolutely wow me to get any more of my bread..

Damn..Lol..Bargain bin baseline junk..

At least u can save $$$ towards other sigs my guy..

The Bron XI doesnt appease u neither I assume?

So its either Kobe 9 or bust..?

For me it is anyway..

KD 7 is gonna have to absolutely wow me to get any more of my bread..

correct! as far as shape and design goes i actually like them. its the bus seat plastic they use to make them that turn me off. all im saying is for the price these are no longer a "cheaper for the kids" shoe like the previous models were. matter of fact, the v's werent either. nike should be pulling out all the stops like they do for the other big 2 sigs. i couldnt care less about a KD box, cool toy that comes with them, or other things people "need". give me a quality shoe, made of quality materials, that perform and im satisfied. they keep coming out with junk like this and its good news for me, money saved

jordan23dotcom

I feel u my dude

But we all knew that the KD sig was gonna rise in price..

I called it a while back..

And not that Im complaining..Wait, I guess I am..

Yes, I am..But I am bcuz look, as some have stated b4, along with all that u said, They're raising the price and giving less shoe..

I mean, Who does that??

Kobes are 140$-150$ as well, but at least that sig is on point..

Last edited:
jordan23dotcom

I feel u my dude

But we all knew that the KD sig was gonna rise in price..

I called it a while back..

And not that Im complaining..Wait, I guess I am..

Yes, I am..But I am bcuz look, as some have stated b4, along with all that u said, They're raising the price and giving less shoe..

I mean, Who does that??

Kobes are 140$-150$ as well, but at least that sig is on point..
exactly! you raise the price, fine, but to do so and give us the same if not worse quality shoes? no way hoezay lol. cant speak for everyone but i wasnt born yesterday

Last edited:
Just now realized the way the tongue is on this kd 6

Instead of the tongue sliding over when you're ballin or just walking, its already over there right out the box :lol:

Last edited:
Agree with both of you. Sadly, CWs like the aunt pearls and the N7s will sell out in seconds for this model just due to the name alone. You think about it, shoes are selling the same if not better, with higher prices, in a relatively still weak economy. This gives me no hope in lower prices down the road. I guess it's folks like us to blame but still, this is what a top tier signature athlete gets? C'mon Nike... Either your designers are getting un-original, or you have put shackles on them.

For some prices retail shoes go for these days, they should include a jersey and free ticket to a ball game haha

Last edited:
Agree with both of you. Sadly, CWs like the aunt pearls and the N7s will sell out in seconds for this model just due to the name alone. You think about it, shoes are selling the same if not better, with higher prices, in a relatively still weak economy. This gives me no hope in lower prices down the road. I guess it's folks like us to blame but still, this is what a top tier signature athlete gets? C'mon Nike... Either your designers are getting un-original, or you have put shackles on them.

For some prices retail shoes go for these days, they should include a jersey and free ticket to a ball game haha

Shackles for 400 Bob!!

in love wit this colorway already. I'm glad the 6's are a low-cut... I'm not feeling the tongue so much tho.

that is one ugly colorway those weathermans or watever its called. :x

word w the tounge. its up there with the AJ14s w strange/ (possibly) annoying tongues

Not really feeling the VI to much but the weathermans look pretty cool & I'll try to pick up a pair as long as it's an easy pickup

hope youre right. these will be my 1st KD since the IVs.

so far VIs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vs

This........is bull ****.

I agree with these being better than the last model. They looked incredibly uninspired as a silhouette and only shined through the creativity of the colorways. This shoe is at least eye catching. How to colorways match up is still to be determined, and how well they perform can't be stated yet either. All of that said, I feel like these won't disappoint in those aspects.

I really hope the rest of the world feels the same way about the "weathermans/meterology" or whatever we are calling them. I would love to scoop these up easy! Nice simple colorway with a great twist. Their different....yea their different 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom