• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

What the hell?
laugh.gif
what are you guys meaning by what the hell

why are you stalking my post. plus they make sense. you do your thing i do mines. let people contribute . you need learn to leave people alone. i never bother you when you say millions of stuff. so just stop. 
mad.gif

why are you stalking my post. plus they make sense. you do your thing i do mines. let people contribute . you need learn to leave people alone. i never bother you when you say millions of stuff. so just stop. >:

Reported........

yeah gotta block ol buddy. i wonder why theyre waiting until the 8th to drop another pair u would think with he BHM DC and all star in Feb (a short month at that) they would drop 2 pair in jan

Came to see if ASG was shown yet but I end up with nothing but a good laugh.

yeah gotta block ol buddy. i wonder why theyre waiting until the 8th to drop another pair u would think with he BHM DC and all star in Feb (a short month at that) they would drop 2 pair in jan
taht's what I was thinking.Thought the grey away ii would drop on 18 or 25.guess not

taht's what I was thinking.Thought the grey away ii would drop on 18 or 25.guess not
yeah i just check ftl and eastbay and nothing is on there so iono what their doing its wild tho. dont they usually drop a pair same trime as lebrons?

I know my buddy from earlier won't care about cleaning my "Bob the Builder" KD VI Gums, but the Foot Locker MINT Sport Gel Cleaner did really well. Took it completely out. They make a Denim De-Bleeder, but I've got no experience with it, and they were sold out anyway. Supposedly it is a spray that can significantly reduce dye transfer from jeans if sprayed on the shoe or the jeans themselves. 

It's pretty lame reporting dude.

He's asking a bunch of dumb questions, sure.

But he's not being disruptive, just block him and you won't have to read his post.

Anybody Eva have squeaking issues? My bamboos would squeak like hell like my air bubble popped, haven't had that with any other ones doe, my bad if das ah old question

Back
Top Bottom