Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The Lebron and KD BHMs are so lazy this year.

I feel like you have to be in love with either silhouette to really appreciate them, because the c/w itself is nothing special.

This thread is going insane! And now dudes are talking about football?! Who cares!!!!! :rofl:

ANYWAY, I'm crazy hyped to see pics of the All-Star VIs. Hopefully they pop up next week or so. I wonder what kind of Mardi Gras theme Nike is gonna roll with...

This thread is going insane! And now dudes are talking about football?! Who cares!!!!! :rofl:

ANYWAY, I'm crazy hyped to see pics of the All-Star VIs. Hopefully they pop up next week or so. I wonder what kind of Mardi Gras theme Nike is gonna roll with...
Gentry said the theme is mojo gumbo :lol:

i was hoping the medial side of the bmh was black, or even grey 

The tongue/lace area have never been different colors from the medial side if I'm not mistaken. You could've glanced at it and told that it was a darker purple from the jump.

Last edited:
KD BHMs are laker CW lol am I the only one that noticed that?
:smh: and it looks like there want be a Kobe 8 or 9 BHM. So still no Laker colorway for the guy that actually plays for them. I know the BHM is not Laker inspired but you see the point. Had they made a BHM Kobe 8 I would've been more than accepting of them as a Laker colorway.

Back to the topic. KD BHM is clean!! But I'd definitely go for the Brons first given the choice. Both are nice though!!

yea dey go hard IMO, i sure nuff will be swaggin around in them puple joints........ release date on em yet????

Just wondering.... Do most of u wear these for causal wear?? Jeans, sweats, etc or mostly on court? I id'd a pair and played in them and wasn't impressed really at all.
Casual use 100% for me, I'm past my playing days.

And nice to see the BHM medial side is purple. Looks good.

Just wondering.... Do most of u wear these for causal wear?? Jeans, sweats, etc or mostly on court? I id'd a pair and played in them and wasn't impressed really at all.
ima be real man mines neva touched a bball court lol, just jeans and cargos with mines

these work casually all day in my opinion.. and these are some of the more crazier colors

Last edited:
Anybody Eva have squeaking issues? My bamboos would squeak like hell like my air bubble popped, haven't had that with any other ones doe, my bad if das ah old question
Yeah I have this same problem with my meteorology's .. I'm still trying to figure out the cause 

Back
Top Bottom