Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
you would think that with the BHM being purple they wouldnt use pruple as in the mardi gras colors of purple gold and green for the all stars since its in NO. i think it would almost be a bamboo with gold mix iono just throwing out random ideas

I know I'm one of the few, but I actually really enjoy these on court.  That forefoot zoom is great and mobility is awesome.  Traction isn't the best though...

Two things that have given me a great fit on court:  

1. half size down for me with a narrow foot was perfect, no hot spots or dead space

2. I trimmed up the fuse on the tongue so I could lace them a little tighter -- shouldn't have to do this to a shoe but it definitely makes a nice difference

I know I'm one of the few, but I actually really enjoy these on court.  That forefoot zoom is great and mobility is awesome.  Traction isn't the best though...

Two things that have given me a great fit on court:  
1. half size down for me with a narrow foot was perfect, no hot spots or dead space
2. I trimmed up the fuse on the tongue so I could lace them a little tighter -- shouldn't have to do this to a shoe but it definitely makes a nice difference

my go to hoop shoes are KD 2's and 3's... the 4's hurt my ankle..never played in the 5's or 6's.. my son played in the 5's last year and a game or two in the 6s this year he said they are decent but prefers hyperdunks on court

^Need those vis. Hope they are a sleeper like the vs

Last edited:
I went half size down too and I am glad I did. I went with my normal size and tligh the fit was cool I didn't feel locked in.

Can't wait to see what the ASG colorway looks like.

I'm a huge fan of the aunt pearls, normally.  I love the 4's and 5's, but gotta be honest I'm completely on the fence about the 6's.  That pic above just makes them look mad feminine to me!  Like if you didnt know any better that could be a woman in the pic with them on and it makes more sense than a man lol.  I think its just the flowers cuz men can rock pink IMO.  I'll have to wait and see more pics, and I guess just see if I can even get my hands on a pair with how crazy hype has been lately

I went half size down too and I am glad I did. I went with my normal size and tligh the fit was cool I didn't feel locked in.

Can't wait to see what the ASG colorway looks like.
Exactly how I felt.

I tried on my true size at FTL on release day and thought they were mad comfy, but after a minute I noticed how much room I had in the toe box.  The dude helping me felt my foot (been a while since I've had an employee check em out).  He was insistent on me going down a half and I'm glad I agreed.  They play great.

Anxious to see the ASG as well.

Exactly how I felt.

I tried on my true size at FTL on release day and thought they were mad comfy, but after a minute I noticed how much room I had in the toe box.  The dude helping me felt my foot (been a while since I've had an employee check em out).  He was insistent on me going down a half and I'm glad I agreed.  They play great.

Anxious to see the ASG as well.
Yea definitely have to go down a half size on these for me, I had a ton of room on my regular size in the toe box

i wish i could see them aunt pearls in person, and actually try them on to make my final decision, but i doubt we get them here

BHMs are 1/31 btw

Are you dudes who went a half size down hooping in elite socks?
I usually wear mine with Nike Dri Fit socks, but there was enough space that I don't think that would of made a difference, was just better for me to go down 0.5 size.

Yeah I have this same problem with my meteorology's .. I'm still trying to figure out the cause
man  idk where mines came from either i barley wear my bamboos bc of that noise it really erks me and i havent hopped in them or nothing, i have to resort to using a thumb tac to pop the bubbles in the sole so the squeaking stop, it helps sum then comes right back

Back
Top Bottom