Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

DC's sold out on NDC...Glad I ordered my pair last week..Was gonna wait til I had a coupon but lol. Tempted to grab the PB&J but I'll just wait it out...I hope they release a handful of colors before they switch to the Elites..

BTW Seems there's a 10, 14, 15 of the Ligers left on NDC. Was showing them as OOS til I clicked the little pic.
Just noticed that too with the DCs. They're sold out on FTA, FTL, Champs, EB, etc. Thought I'd be able to cop on disco, but I guess I slept on them. It's odd though because just a few days ago these were widely available. I check on em almost daily.

Also noticed that the Homes and Away IIs are basically sold out too on most online retailers. Did they just get removed or did they sell? Those seemed to be plentiful as well and have now vanished. Just curious.

Just noticed that too with the DCs. They're sold out on FTA, FTL, Champs, EB, etc. Thought I'd be able to cop on disco, but I guess I slept on them. It's odd though because just a few days ago these were widely available. I check on em almost daily.
Yeah it was really strange. I forgot when they released, and I just assumed I was too late. I was ordering some KD stuff for my little cousin and I stumbled on the DC's...When I saw last week they only had 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5...I kept trying to add the 11.5 but it was saying it was in cart...eventually I got it to add and checked lol. Wish I could have grabbed them on discount too but whatever lol.

There's some pairs on Ebay for around retail though if you're looking to cop.

Does anyone know if the Florals will be TLO on NDC? Have not been having any luck with TLO releases lately lol. And I asked this a few pages back but no response...How does EXT sizing compare to the regular VI's? Anyone have them in hand that can help out?

that's a tough call. I actually think I would go with the crazy 8's. Those joints are insane.
i still need the drose joints, got the socks to go with them, they are :smokin

what sizes are those btw?

That's weird. Just tried to stock locate some Ligers and the Nike rep told me she couldn't look them up because they were a limited release. Didn't say there weren't pairs tho. If anybody's looking I would try calling the bigger Niketowns first. Las Vegas, NYC, Boston, etc. I bet there are still pairs available perhaps for phone order since it's Monday. Good luck all.

That's weird. Just tried to stock locate some Ligers and the Nike rep told me she couldn't look them up because they were a limited release. Didn't say there weren't pairs tho. If anybody's looking I would try calling the bigger Niketowns first. Las Vegas, NYC, Boston, etc. I bet there are still pairs available perhaps for phone order since it's Monday. Good luck all.
there probably are. if I stop by in the next few days ill let you know

there probably are. if I stop by in the next few days ill let you know

Preciate it. Wasn't for me. Was just gonna let the community know in case anyone was still looking for a pair.

i still need the drose joints, got the socks to go with them, they are :smokin

DRose? what the? who that be?

Don't act like Drose isn't at every game, he was right there shaking his head when Derrick Williams tried to throw the oop to himself and missed, Jalen Rose even made a Joke about If the bulls get up big against the Knicks they could put DRose son in Prose(who happens to be a basketball fan at the age of 1 and a half

Don't act like Drose isn't at every game, he was right there shaking his head when Derrick Williams tried to throw the oop to himself and missed, Jalen Rose even made a Joke about If the bulls get up big against the Knicks they could put DRose son in Prose(who happens to be a basketball fan at the age of 1 and a half
Is he really. Why was everybody all hyped up over Jimmer. Jimmer! They do got good team chemistry.

how do you guys afford all this stuff ? 
tongue.gif

Does anyone know if the Florals will be TLO on NDC? Have not been having any luck with TLO releases lately lol. And I asked this a few pages back but no response...How does EXT sizing compare to the regular VI's? Anyone have them in hand that can help out?

No word yet, I'd expect them to release more info this week. And about the sizing, I don't own an ext myself but someone told me earlier the sizing is the same.

Back
Top Bottom