Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

so whats the nickname for these? these are the last 6 release right? then on to the elites?
Not sure about the nickname, but it looks like they were trying to bring back a color blocking reminiscent of the KD IV Rogue "UNDFTD" but IMO they're not even close. Those joints were, and still are 
smokin.gif
 These look like an after thought after seeing the likes of Illusions, AP's and Ligers. 

@DarkSteel - You're not feeling those Elites? Or you waiting on some more pics to assess the situation?

@DarkSteel - You're not feeling those Elites? Or you waiting on some more pics to assess the situation?

Nah, don't like the Elites at all. Proud of myself if I can limit myself to only 3 pairs of KDVIs this year, after buying 18 pairs of the IVs when they released a couple years ago.

Nah, don't like the Elites at all. Proud of myself if I can limit myself to only 3 pairs of KDVIs this year, after buying 18 pairs of the IVs when they released a couple years ago.
I feel you, I have 3 pairs of the V's (DMV, BHM, XMAS), I have the only 4 pairs of the VI's that I wanted (TX, ASG, XMAS, LIGERS2x), my girl got the AP's so 4.5 pairs. haha 

But yeah man, I think I have 13 KDIV's, so we've both come a loooong way in showing some restraint. I wouldn't mind coming up on a random pair of PT's but not sweating it at all... I think I'm good on any new future shoes with any type of mint colorway. I went too HAM on that mint this year. LOL

i just went to the gym in KDs for the first time. felt good on the way there (i went TTS) with hyper elite socks. however after my felt swelled from cardio they seemed a little tight. Defiantly cant wear these wear these with elite socks to work out unless u got a half size up

Easter colorway dropping 4/18.
Light Fluid Green/Atomic Mango/Fluid Green. Color code 303.

Last edited:
if anyone is interested in the ligers i found a local shop that stil have some sizes for slightly over retail. i called them and they still have just about 1 size run left 

No pics of this yet?
No possibilities?

Excited to see what the details will entail.
Sorry for double post.
Lol, no. I only know cuz I randomly decided to check out the Launch Calendar at work.

Back
Top Bottom