Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How can a colorway be slept on if it's soldout? Wouldn't that make it not slept on? Personally I think the meteorologist is one of the worst colorways of this model.

YO ALP nice fit bro. Can't wait to pull mine off.

Not a fan of those Florals. Those AP are the best 6's PERIOD!

Dean... Been awhile. Hope all is well. Did you end up getting a pair of APs? Ligers can be had if you put in work fellas- and not even that much work- call the obvious sources and my guess is you should be able to get your size via phone order.

How can a colorway be slept on if it's soldout? Wouldn't that make it not slept on? Personally I think the meteorologist is one of the worst colorways of this model.
Clearly why i said not mentioned enough , just cause it sells means its not slept on ? we look at things diff then .. it not being slept on to me is seeing people wear it just cause it sells dont mean anything to me. You dont hear too many people say oh i love that CW 

Clearly why i said not mentioned enough , just cause it sells means its not slept on ? we look at things diff then .. it not being slept on to me is seeing people wear it just cause it sells dont mean anything to me. You dont hear too many people say oh i love that CW 
So you need other dudes to say they love the colorway for it not to be slept on in your mind? You guys kill me sometimes 
laugh.gif
.  The shoe being soldout should speak to the fact that the colorway was not slept on. I just don't get the logic man.

Last edited:

Online? They're soldout in stores also. You can't find them around Chicago anywhere. Show me some stores with them just sitting in full size runs bruh.
I walked into my HoH got em that week not the day they dropped , same for the SP's too but now if you walk into the HoH and try to get a pair theyre usually gone.. took alittle for the VI's to take off IMO but like i said you got it we look at things diff

Back
Top Bottom