Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Will do, and trust me my foot is pretty wide.. so i think i'm a good candidate to test the fit out for the wide footers

Thanks - much appreciated from the wider footers here. What are some of your current bball kicks and sizes for comparison?

Finally saw the vi's in person. From a design standpoint I like them, but the materials are a joke. They feel cheaper than Ross outlet sketchers. I know this plastic stuff is the "wave of the future" but the joke is over. Put out quality or I won't buy.
This confirms that I cannot order this shoe online. While I love the design, there's too many options out there for me to spend my money on; and if it doesn't at least feel worth it, then I can't do it.

Thanks - much appreciated from the wider footers here. What are some of your current bball kicks and sizes for comparison?
lebron x's and kobe 8's... my trus size is a 9.5, but in the x's i half a size up and they fit me perfect, and with the 8's i stay tts, and the fit is perfect 

ordered from ndc...

so if i was able to get them, they can't be that tough to get.

Good luck to everyone trying...

ordered from ndc...

so if i was able to get them, they can't be that tough to get.

Good luck to everyone trying...

Same here. Actually, so easy to order that it was kinda creepy. Had to look out my window to make sure it wasn't the beginning of a zombie apocalypse(sorry, been playing "Last of Us" a little to much)lol

It's a big big big time GR.

About as easy as it gets nowadays..

Last edited:
Grizzly what size you wear? I know you said you were going to try them on and see them in person first, let me know how that goes. I'm waiting to buy until I see in person too

Glad these are chilling, cause like i said i'm gonna take this hour drive so i can try them on first, but if for some crazy reason they are gone by the time i get there i can just order online...i doubt that they will be sold out tho once i get there

@chia i'm a 9.5

Last edited:
Glad these are chilling, cause like i said i'm gonna take this hour drive so i can try them on first, but if for some crazy reason they are gone by the time i get there i can just order online...i doubt that they will be sold out tho once i get there

@chia i'm a 9.5
i either had to go to mall @ 3pm an pay $110 or cop online wit some kobe nike shorts for $121. copped online.

probably going to try these on at my local foot locker just to test the fit. would rather be patient and make a sick ID.

@chia i'm a 9.5
alright thanks, i'm an 11 just wanted to see how these feel, digging the colorway

Hope everyone gets their pairs.  KDVI looks mean, but I'm going to hold off until August 14th for those Bamboos.

Hope everyone who wants the SPs got them. Shouldn't have been difficult. One month til Meteorology but my iD's should be here before then. Happy that we're back to a low top.

Back
Top Bottom