Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
might cop these when it hits the outlets
Did the KDV hit outlets?

I doubt a color like this would hit an outlet, maybe a more reserved colorway would.

I stayed TTS, it was a bit tight, .5 size up felt too big. I figure it would loosen up enough to make it perfect.

Just tried the KD VI at my local boutique and they are more comfortable compared to the Vs and they also felt super light on your feet. The hyperfuse upper felt pretty good and felt like it flexes better than the V. Not sure how they would feel on the court compared to the Vs but the shoe gets my approval after my first impression on them. Still love my KD Vs but the cushioning feels a lot better on the VI.

You dudes that play basketball might love these. The grip/traction on these joints is amazing!!! And that's coming from someone that hasn't balled in years. That lil cross KD developed could be killer in these joints.

Gonna stop and try these on after work... expecting them to still have my size but who knows.

Just tried them on and they feel like a indoor Total 90 soccer shoe. The tongue is unncessary and is added on for a basketball shoe look. The comfort isnt as nice as the Kobe 8 but its not terrible. Its a decent shoe but I'm going to wait until they go on sale. Not worth $130 in my opinion. I wish the KD line stayed around $100.

^you really think these'll be around long enough to hit sale prices tho?

these are GR's i kno but, its 2013 and these belong to a nike sig player. EVERYTHING sells out these days. not to mention they built hype for these by givin em a nickname AND the pre-heat release didnt help.

purp fades and easter viii's were GR's too.

Last edited:
^you really think these'll be around long enough to hit sale prices tho?

these are GR's i kno but, its 2013 and these belong to a nike sig player. EVERYTHING sells out these days. not to mention they built hype for these by givin em a nickname AND the pre-heat release didnt help.

purp fades and easter viii's were GR's too.
U are talking about Kobes in a KD thread... not the same

These are most definitely true to size..i don't know where this half size up came from.. but yeah i have a pretty wide foot, and these fit perfect in my true size. bring on the bamboo's

Last edited:
I feel like ndc would be sold through at the $115 price point.

ill shots in-person/on-foot/fresh out the box also

GREED my brotha, greed..

I would have gotten them already at $115. that number makes so much of a difference compared to $130 for a lot of people, not just me. I can see Nike wanting to cut into resellers' profit margin.

at the end of the day though the product is dope and I'll get a pair or four.

Tried on the KD VI at the mall today. Really nice remind me of the 3s. Not into the Sea Pleasant colorway but I will make a iD pair. I think I'll wait until we get closer to the season and we'll get some more colors.

I think I would rock these casual with the laces a bit lose. I have wide feet they felt okay.

Last edited:
I would have gotten them already at $115. that number makes so much of a difference compared to $130 for a lot of people, not just me. I can see Nike wanting to cut into resellers' profit margin.

at the end of the day though the product is dope and I'll get a pair or four.

Honestly 115$ sounds just right for KDs IMO...

Specially if they're gonna give u half a shoe..

Nike aint slick..

Alot of us called this hike a while back..

Def not surprised..

Wait til KD8.. :lol:

Last edited:
Just tried the KD VI at my local boutique and they are more comfortable compared to the Vs and they also felt super light on your feet. The hyperfuse upper felt pretty good and felt like it flexes better than the V. Not sure how they would feel on the court compared to the Vs but the shoe gets my approval after my first impression on them. Still love my KD Vs but the cushioning feels a lot better on the VI.
@chiacrack. this just about sums it up on how they feel to me... and you definitely should be good staying tts 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom