Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Anywhere I can get them supremes for a reasonable price eBay has been the only place at finding em

Good to see these are still available. If still there over the weekend, I might grab em.

Anywhere I can get them supremes for a reasonable price eBay has been the only place at finding em
Very hard to find because they only released in around 8 house of hoops around the country. Ebay and craigslist are probably the only places to find it but you will be paying a crazy reseller price because of the low supply on these.

this cw is about as GR as it will get.   besides the pre heats that released last week, i figured these will sit on release date.  The buzz for the KD 6 model will start to come around.  I'm sure these will have better selling numbers for Nike over the KD 5's.   Can't wait for the Xmas, BHM, All Star, Easter version of these.  the cw will probably be crazy looking

Hope everyone gets their pairs.  KDVI looks mean, but I'm going to hold off until August 14th for those Bamboos.

It's September 14 for bamboos.

Still full size run on Ndc so they aren't limited and like somebody said earlier they have so much stuff to go with these I counted 7 on the FTl pic.

I like pictures :lol: that ok

Nah thats fine lol..

I can appreciate pictures too my guy..

But just not a fan of seeing the same shoe over and over and over again in a plethora of different angles etc thats all..

Diff CWs all day long, keep the pics coming..

No reruns tho lol..

Easy cop, just got back from FTL.

On another note, casually these shoes are gonna get rocked til the soles come off but the feel is a bit disappointing to ball in. The "tongue" and toe material just doesnt seem to bend well.

went and checked them out at lunch. MUCH better in person, still don't care too much for the CW but will try and get the bamboo's so far

Back
Top Bottom