Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I've already done an ID that has me a little less motivated to go after the supreme pair this weekend.

nthat.gif

those lifestyle joints coulda been nice.

its a shame EVERY mid to high top shoe nike puts out falls in line with this "tuck your jeans in" s***.

the bigger and doofier a shoe is, the more the children/beast will flock to em.

cant eem be mad @ kd for these. he only 22-23 and to him, like damn near everyone else his age, they think that look is cool.

if i do actually cop a pair of em, my jeans/pants will mos def, without question be worn pulled over the uppers...

Still only liking the orange and the yellow pair. And the NSW look decent man the cw on those shown I'm not feeling tho

Are the dc colorway only releasing in dc? I live in the DMV so I may be able to secure a pair if this is true I first heard only 8 hoh locations were getting em

Are the dc colorway only releasing in dc? I live in the DMV so I may be able to secure a pair if this is true I first heard only 8 hoh locations were getting em
I was hoping NDC would release some, but nothing is on their calendar for the DC Preheat's!

Please don't play with my emotions on the Meteorology pair Nike. I've been here waiting for those since the very first picture. Just let me get my one pair at retail.

Made a galaxy ID so far, like others have said there are some pretty good options available.

Might just order these so I don't have to break out my IV's much.

Back
Top Bottom