Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Like I said earlier... They're watering down the line. People lose interest with all these unesessary colorways. NBA season hasn't even started yet... This is just the beginning :lol:

I see. Smfh. I guessin my next pair of 6's will probably be the PT's and MAYBE the blue crabs. All these other leaked c/w's are trash. Especially those "Ext's"

The bag from last years all star game (Area 72) would go perfect with the Texas/Halloweens

thanks homie. my fav CW too. after these my next cops should be

LeBron XI Terracotta Warrior

KD VI Precision Timing

DB Foams (If I get an angle LMAO)

Gamma Blue XI

New to NikeTalk not new to hustlin.

KD VI Precision Timing
Gamma Blue XI

We both gonna have to find a way to get those DB foams fam :lol:

Like I said earlier... They're watering down the line. People lose interest with all these unesessary colorways. NBA season hasn't even started yet... This is just the beginning :lol:

Does that change how people feel about the pairs they already own though?

Or the pairs they were already looking forward to?

Me personally, affects what's coming up. It gets stale seeing the same shoe in hundreds of colorways.

I own the seat pleasants, and still feel it's the best colorway to release, and out of anything else I've seen to this point.

As every1 in here know's im one of the few with all the current c/w's, but all these new upcoming c/w's are losing steam. My interest has def dropped, maybe 1 or 2%.

i like the black part of the pbj but i cant do that mustard yellow lol
I don't think it's quite mustard yellow (Seat Pleasants), but I think they missed the mark a little bit. Maybe they tried something a little darker with some tan/beige and it just didn't look right. Either way, looking forward to adding this one to my collection. Love the black medial side and the jelly swoosh is insane up close.

As every1 in here know's im one of the few with all the current c/w's, but all these new upcoming c/w's are losing steam. My interest has def dropped, maybe 1 or 2%.
I'm feelin' the PBJs, skipping the Aways (easy pass), I like the blue crabs, LOVE the precision timings...but the timberland knockoff and the volt and the all-pink APs do nothing for me. And I don't know what the hell this is:

I'm feelin' the PBJs, skipping the Aways (easy pass), I like the blue crabs, LOVE the precision timings...but the timberland knockoff and the volt and the all-pink APs do nothing for me. And I don't know what the hell this is:

View media item 611615

Yea those are wack. Lmao!!! But I f___s with the all pinks tho (for sentimental reasons). The volts... Pass. U can make a all volt pair on iD.

But the line is starting to lose steam IMO.

Just like the lebron XI, they already got a boatload of c/w's announced. Smh.

I think the 6 can only go up from here. I agree the seat pleasant is the best cw thus far. I have the pbj and n7 on my radar. The rest of the leaked pairs I'll pass on just like EVERY cw of the Bron XI

KD VI Precision Timing
Gamma Blue XI

No prob and yeah that makes 3 of us for them foams. They'll be sold out in 5 seconds.

My little brother talked so much s*** about the kd vi now he has to have the PTs lol. I'm passing though.

Back
Top Bottom