• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

13% is a killer. before paypal. selling on eBay is ridiculous 
thats one reason the resale market is bad. if you buy a shoe for 200, after ebay fees and shipping  youd have to sell it for 241 just to get your money back.

Might just get this and rock it without the APs. 
pimp.gif

I cannot pull off 5 panel hats to save my life! My girl can, and I did cop the AP hat for her. This is more of the style I would rock but not with the AP's. 

These hats almost always hit Nike Clearance stores for dirt cheap, like $6-$9. Where part of the country do you live in?
I mean it might but I just copped from my niketown instead of taking that risk. Used a $5 coupon from leaving a review and got it for $30 flat. not too bad

I mean it might but I just copped from my niketown instead of taking that risk. Used a $5 coupon from leaving a review and got it for $30 flat. not too bad
Exactly ^^^, If you like it, why risk it? I remember being at my former local Nike clearance store and seeing the mandarin SB digi camo floral 5 panel hats come out (like 10 of them) and they were all snapped up within minutes for $9. Kind of a right place, right time deal to get them. 

Just another on feet vid for those of us waiting for pairs in the mail.. skip to 4:35 if you watch it 

Last edited:
DC's sold out on NDC...Glad I ordered my pair last week..Was gonna wait til I had a coupon but lol. Tempted to grab the PB&J but I'll just wait it out...I hope they release a handful of colors before they switch to the Elites..

BTW Seems there's a 10, 14, 15 of the Ligers left on NDC. Was showing them as OOS til I clicked the little pic.

Last edited:
DC's sold out on NDC...Glad I ordered my pair last week..Was gonna wait til I had a coupon but lol. Tempted to grab the PB&J but I'll just wait it out...I hope they release a handful of colors before they switch to the Elites..

BTW Seems there's a 10, 14, 15 of the Ligers left on NDC. Was showing them as OOS til I clicked the little pic.
Where are pb & j

Back
Top Bottom