• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
EXT owners beware

1888615_848623641829809_728791881_n.jpg

not mine

Can't wait for KD to bust out his elites/ can't wait for other color elites I'm actually feeling/ can't wait for them to get a deep discount so I can cop for ball

trying sports authority again by coping the neutral early they better not mess my order up again ....

any of you guys liking the elites? i like them for the visible zoom air for ball.. but im not sure if i want to spend 200 clams on these. think they'll all end up at outlets like previous elite models?

I will personally guarantee that you'll be able to find Elites later at a steep discount.

I made the mistake of buying a pair last year for regular price.  Never again.

I will personally guarantee that you'll be able to find Elites later at a steep discount.

I made the mistake of buying a pair last year for regular price.  Never again.
I feel bad for anyone who bought them at retail. I saw a lot of $80 and some with 20-30% for those in the outlet threads. I really like the olds though if some power seller or website had these for $120-150 I'm jumping on them and will cop another pair for the low,

Last edited:
Anybody know the sku for the Washington kd's?

I've googled this thing but no luck.

Trying to stock locate at footaction..

Mr Neggs

Thank u for your .02 cents

BUT. If u would have actually paid attention to what I said, I said SKU number..

Not a product #, not a style #..

Sku #..The ones that begin with a 41 or an 05..

But nvmd, I've located a pair for a phone order via Nike..

Oh and P.S. Don't call me lazy bud, I don't get on here asking for oops w/o doing my own legwork 1st ok..

Last edited:
I feel bad for anyone who bought them at retail. I saw a lot of $80 and some with 20-30% for those in the outlet threads. I really like the olds though if some power seller or website had these for $120-150 I'm jumping on them and will cop another pair for the low,

My local outlet size has a full size run in blue and green elites for $60 and I usually dont mess with elite until I got kobe superheroes for 140

Mr Neggs

Thank u for your .02 cents

BUT. If u would have actually paid attention to what I said, I said SKU number..

Not a product #, not a style #..

Sku #..The ones that begin with a 41 or an 05..

But nvmd, I've located a pair for a phone order via Nike..

Oh and P.S. Don't call me lazy bud, I don't get on here asking for oops w/o doing my own legwork 1st ok..
Don't Worry, Some People Are Bitter For No Reason. However, Now He Looks Stupid AF. Sometimes If Nothing Positive Has To Be Said... KEEP QUIET! 

Back
Top Bottom