Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
  • 405CHRISOKC  Sweet article man and congrats on the Preheats lol. One of my grails. 
I'm from Akron and I could only imagine the people who have all the LeBrons and Zoom Soldiers. 

Well I didn't want to go for the EXT as they weren't real shoes that KD wore on the court in games. I also don't have all the Elite either, which KD personally never wore on the court in a game.

The Elites just went on sale on NDC so I will probably grab the Heros and GoldWhite ones now, and go to eBay for the Blue/Gold. Then I might as well add the EXT's, the Gum is easier to get than the Floral, but I just never really wanted those. I wanted the shoes he was wearing on the court is all, so I considered my KD VI collection whole, with no extended or elite lines. I also never got the MVPs since they were IDs and not a real retail release.

I'm thinking I might try to complete it fully though with all those now. Its just hard with the wife and all.
The KD x Fragments will hurt bro.

Definitely a good clean lifestyle looking pair though!

Anyone balled in the KD 6 elites? Been reading some negative reviews about the durability of the shoes

image.jpg

Hitchhiked in my KD 6 All stars.

Anyways, are the 3m laces of the KD 6 all stars longer than the regular black laces?

Anyone balled in the KD 6 elites? Been reading some negative reviews about the durability of the shoes
Great performance shoe for me but everyone has their own experiences. They certainly lose their shape quickly in the toe box area.

Picked these up yesterday for $250, I'm a true size 9 and the KD6 was pretty tight on the sides for me so I opted to .5 size up. Fits way better on the sides but I'm not liking the extra space in the toebox
nerd.gif

Picked these up yesterday for $250, I'm a true size 9 and the KD6 was pretty tight on the sides for me so I opted to .5 size up. Fits way better on the sides but I'm not liking the extra space in the toebox
nerd.gif
same, but what can you do -.-

I will forever sit on the preheats that I have. Bought two pairs and I absolutely love them. WTKDs were a super easy cop for some and impossible for others. I was able to get my fair share of them and they are very nice. IMO the best pairs are the PreHeats and WTKDS all hype aside.

I will forever sit on the preheats that I have. Bought two pairs and I absolutely love them. WTKDs were a super easy cop for some and impossible for others. I was able to get my fair share of them and they are very nice. IMO the best pairs are the PreHeats and WTKDS all hype aside.
I'm still looking for a pair of Pre-Heats in size 13. Almost seems impossible to find.

When are we finally going to get a non Euro restock of the WTKD's? It seems like NDC should be restocking sometime in the near future

Saw the N7 at the gym earlier. Really regret sleeping on them. Gotta get back on the hunt for N7 and Preheats. 

Back
Top Bottom