OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got em in from Kickz...too fresh

1. Xmas
2. ASG
3. Red Camo
4. Python
5. Volts

And I thought the 14 was going to be too big but it fits damn near better than the 13 width wise. Easters up next!

Anyone that ordered exts from Sneakerhead on Saturday, has anyone received shipping confirmation or anything?

i know a lot of you hate these, but they are crazy dope to me, just arrived from Nike. Big up's to the Nter who helped, you know who you are

Last edited:
^^^ Not so fond of the CW

But nice pics nonetheless

I may not like all CWs of every shoe

But I do appreciate pics period of kix

And honestly thats what made me like the volts

Last edited:
i know a lot of you hate these, but they are crazy dope to me, just arrived from Nike. Big up's to the Nter who helped, you know who you are

My goodness, no amount of time can go by to make me like these. No hate to people who like them, but these were some of the first kobe 8 pics that surfaced MONTHS AGO, and no one liked them. If these were GR they would be outlet bound, TURRIBLE :x

Anyone that ordered exts from Sneakerhead on Saturday, has anyone received shipping confirmation or anything?

Nope I've gotten nothing except the order confirmation. I was going to wait until tomorrow to contact them. If you hear anything please let me know.

Seriously can't stop laughing at the person asking for the kobe aunt pearls haha those must be super rare haha

been reading this thread for a while but just got my first pair the other day, grey/volts and i figured i'd throw up a picture or two, 3M shozoku is just too cool. size 13s to give an idea of length for us clown foot folks

just remembered too, saw some people wondering about how green the "volt" is and i can see where that comes from, i think the heel clip seems to look a bit more green than the swoosh and sole but in daylight you can hardly even tell. think it's just the difference between a volt colored plastic and a volt colored rubber that makes it look different

sick shoes though, went and shot around for an hour or two and did some short sprints and my feet have never felt better coming out of a brand new shoe, usually i get blisters everywhere but these just fit right, right away. crazy grip too.

might snag a pair of the easters depending how they look in person but supernaturals are on the list too

The more and more I see the supernaturals the more and more I need them! Tired of waiting on nike Id for my solid atomic teal pair. I'll just save the $80 using my military discount and get the supernaturals instead of the ids down the line.

Nice red suedes... Can't wait to get my pair.

If I hear anything from Sneakerhead, ill post. I'm not worried, I've ordered from them plenty of times. Just asking to see if anyone heard anything yet.

Last edited:
I'm about to to jump the gun and just buy a 2nd pair of red suedes, I sold the black scales because they look really dusty/ashy in person, that is one shoe that I can say that looks better in pictures than in person

Love the black ext. doubled up on them. I've said this a couple time already but doesn't hurt to repeat. The black ext are like a reincarnation of the kobe 6 on the kobe 8

over the weekend I saw a Miami kid rocking volts, and 'Cuse forward (Fair?) wearing bhm. and JR Smith wearing the blue glow a week or so ago. these are the things that get me excited about the 8s. same reason why I got the all-black aj2011 without hesitation- because of Kemba Walker. who knows where the Kobe line goes after Kobe retires. I don't think people realize how special these shoes are. if you can get a pair, get it. even if it's months from now you'll regret it. guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom