OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No raffle ticket, just went early and got a little lucky 8)

I dont get how people were able to find the DSG stock.. i was looking for them but o well... i wish i could have got them and used the 15% off KD for 15% off is good enough
Me too, I called them and they said they cldn't even find the shoe in their system...So, something ain't right about that

whoohooo

snagged a supplemental rsvp spot at NT and scoopin 'em in the am!

thought for sure when i couldn't stop in for the rsvps that didn't get scooped and they were doin another rsvp that i was screwed but got my DM

and man feels good haha

can't wait! maybe i'll wear em to easter dinner with the girl's fam haha

i think the easter joints nice. `well the kobe and kd. what is the difference between regual kobe and system kobe? im new to the shoe game so idk.

walked in 2 sheikhs after copping my easters from FTL and behold!!! I got a 2nd pair XD the dude said they were gonna raffle them but that I could buy a pair if I wanted lol dude is kool paid legit none of that shady stuff lol

walked in 2 sheikhs after copping my easters from FTL and behold!!! I got a 2nd pair XD the dude said they were gonna raffle them but that I could buy a pair if I wanted lol dude is kool paid legit none of that shady stuff lol
Low key brag dipping the ASGs into the pic 
roll.gif

So were there really purple swoosh pairs? I heard something about Nike doing some Easter egg hunt thing... Maybe purple swoosh pairs were released in very low numbers?

this has been a great year for me thus fat...I only missed BHM but I will have those by the end of the weekend Congrats to everyone that copped to rock!!! Summer couldn't come any sooner I need to unDS my small stash of 8s already!!!

So were there really purple swoosh pairs? I heard something about Nike doing some Easter egg hunt thing... Maybe purple swoosh pairs were released in very low numbers?
I have seen pics online of Purple Swoosh pairs. Probably limited. And leave it to Nike to do an Easter Egg hunt.

Back
Top Bottom