OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All these nonsense blue camos hate
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Love those my friend. I picked them up as soon as I could. Like the guy above, it's one of my fav cw's until the fades drop.

Breaking the first rule of nt. never post fits because everyone is the fashion police lol. Saw this polo at Marshall's. had to grab it since it seems like a good fit for my OC vi and the area 72s.

Excuse the sheets :rofl:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO booboo

regalar polos been done, you got on 200 dolla shoes

get a 200 dolla t shirt, ysl or better

It's profits over customers, you should have been knew that
they could make more money in that size range. How many 12s and 13s of good shoes do you see in outlets? Obviously they sell really well
its not that they sell really well, its usually that they make the supply really low, so like any demand will eat up what little supply there is to offer

im still mad that shorty tried to play me like "we didnt get a sz 13"

like i never take things overboard, but i honestly felt like that was a serious insult to my intelligence, she really thought she would get away with that

Saw the red camos in person they were a let down moving them further down my list but the supernaturals look just as good as they do in Pics. The blue lights are nicer in person as well.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the Easters from a reseller :smh:
I Failed at my hoh and online... These were a must have for me tho

Didn't want the Easters but I like them, just waiting on those white/purple or away black/purple joints. 

Last edited:
question..how do you guys remove lint balls (?) from the sockliner? yesterday i wore white socks with my xmas and some of the cotton from the sock got stuck on the sockliner.. black ones dont bother me cause the colors just blend lol but the white, they killin' me! thanks for any answers and i got a big shield for any hate that's gonna come from this question! lol 

Back
Top Bottom