OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

555035-500 KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS
this is the May drop.

Either it's the Inlines/Assists or the Purp FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES.
will cop either/both. :smile:

As long as they don't pull that Easter **** when they listed court purp/laser purp then they release a teal shoe! SMH

also, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS INFO ABOUT THE KOBE 8 BEING PRODUCED LESS?!?!?!?!
don't make random declarations, I can personally say that this is not true.

so please, stop it. believe me, I know. Nike has produced more of these. It's been 3 months guys, relax. The hype is just
too high for these right now.

Sounds like Inlines.. If Blackened Blue is a shade of Purple. Wouldn't the Purple Fades say something like Purple/Black/Grey? lol.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 

my guess is this.......... 
pimp.gif
[h1]ooohhwee[/h1]

the funny thing is that the shoe on the right looks like it could have a blackened blue midsole but the shoe thats in the air looks like a purple midsole XD
you got a point there.. the midsole kinda has that purple-ish shade, but it's not as purple as the outsole though.

you got a point there.. the midsole kinda has that purple-ish shade, but it's not as purple as the outsole though.
I can c the gradients having blackened blue lining in bad lighting it could even resemble black... the outsole is stadium grey, but I believe swoosh n shozoku are 3m... n if im correct I think pure platinum was on the vinos which we know the vinos had 3m

555035-500 KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS
this is the May drop.

Either it's the Inlines/Assists or the Purp FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES.
will cop either/both.
smile.gif

As long as they don't pull that Easter **** when they listed court purp/laser purp then they release a teal shoe! SMH

also, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS INFO ABOUT THE KOBE 8 BEING PRODUCED LESS?!?!?!?!
don't make random declarations, I can personally say that this is not true.

so please, stop it. believe me, I know. Nike has produced more of these. It's been 3 months guys, relax. The hype is just
too high for these right now.
I'll take 1 pair of Inlines, 2 pairs of Purple Fades, and 1 pair of the 7-Eleven slurpees.  

Nike better not troll us again.  It's not cool to tease us, Nike.  Not cool.

Dear lord that's a beautiful pic of the Gradients.

I could see the midsole being blackened blue..

I hope its purple gradient in May my gift to mah self hahaha
That Laker CW are dope too
Both great cw IMO

Nice i wish have bff's there too Lol no homo intended, lucky you, Im starting to dislike the prices here these taxes are crazy!
i spend US retail $140 for kobes then another $20-$25 to ship from the US to here.. so $160-$165 that's P6,560+ in our money.. that's still way less than the P8.2k retail of kobes here. sometimes, I got relatives coming home so I just ask them a favor and have them bring the shoes over. I dont mind waiting longer, I just dont want to bow down to nike philippines' crazy price 
happy.gif

simply a beautiful shoe......
that pic of the fades on the wooden floor made em look ugly imo had me thinking twice but this pic with no filter n no enhancements has em looking incredible to say the least, definitely will try n double up :D

Back
Top Bottom