OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ Doesn't really matter if you're happy with them. Obviously you felt they were worth that much.

Though, I like the ASG pair, can't say I'd pay that much for them.

If that's for the sports pack, I'd say def a good deal. If only enabled, prob coulda got better if you were patient. If you're happy with the purchase, don't worry bout what people say.

shirt finally came in :wink:
Shoes >

That shirt is :x

Just a couple of insta's i uploaded a while back showing off the 3M.. Amazingly dope shoe, these along with cp3 vi perfect guard on court rotation
happy.gif

I called two different stores to try to stock locate volts just incase and they both said unavailable in all mentioned sizes.

still have to wait for actual tech reveal for kobe 9 then we gonna start the judgment treatment :D anyone care to start new thread for kobe 9?

Wait that's not the official concept just someone's idea woo but kobe birthday is in the year of the horse hope they use they do the other 2 sigs as well.

Think those supposed 9's don't look bad...kinda futuristic looking...Nike better go all out with the 9 since it could be the last model kobe plays in :frown:

Last edited:
I saw
Tried to stock locate volts at FTL. Sz 11, 11.5, 12 are not available. About to pay over retail for the first time on a pair of Kobe 8s for volts. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

i saw a size 11 about 2 hours ago... in Carlsbad, north San Diego.

where can i get some good no show socks?

NWT :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Posted the other day... Women's brand called "hotsox". One of the best no shows I've worn. Nice and thin for those snug fitting shoes... You can find em at Ross for the low.

no ross in my state, at least i dont think so :lol:

and i dont want them thin really, my feet get hot and sweaty lol

kinda off topic, but anyone know any black dri fit socks that wont fade? elites are too slippery for me and the half cushion drifits fade... regular cotton socks will fade after 2 washes, but work best with the kb8's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom