OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i consider them 2 b  b grades lol XD its like it looks like it but it just isnt the same and wont satisfy your thirst for the real thing XD
Maybe throw 'BHM' on the tongue iD to make yourself feel a little better? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
no one called him out specifically. i made the comment based off what thepointguy said about members posting IDs in the regular thread rather than the ID page. i was commenting on members who do so but never singled out NWT. don't be putting words in my mouth... :smh:

lol okay there buddy :wink:

who cares if they're posted in here. it's still the kobe 8. if people were in here posting unfinished products (screencaps) then i could see why one would be frustrated

no one called him out specifically. i made the comment based off what thepointguy said about members posting IDs in the regular thread rather than the ID page. i was commenting on members who do so but never singled out NWT. don't be putting words in my mouth... :smh:

lol okay there buddy :wink:

who cares if they're posted in here. it's still the kobe 8. if people were in here posting unfinished products (screencaps) then i could see why one would be frustrated
honestly once someone posts theirs and get positive comments, other ID pics will start coming out the woodwork... that's why there is a Kobe 8 ID thread...

Last edited:
I don't care about people posting ids here it's still the kobe 8 thread but stop acting like if someone did the same thing that joined yesterday most of you would of jumped on them.

Anyway nwt those id are sick that poison green [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sorry to cause a ruckus :lol: Had to give NWT a hard time since he doesn't pop up in here as often as he does like back in the day. Carry on. Posting iDs is fine by me as long as there aren't 10 pictures being posted. :x

Sorry to cause a ruckus :lol: Had to give NWT a hard time since he doesn't pop up in here as often as he does like back in the day. Carry on. Posting iDs is fine by me as long as there aren't 10 pictures being posted. :x
Just had to say something cause I remember in a kd iv thread some guy kept posting his IDs over and over again. Just didn't want the gates to open up like that again.

Yall wild'n up in here lol

Bet alotta folks up in here are glad about that May 11 RD

Im not feeling the homes or whathaveyou so much tho

So I am hooping today, get hit in the nose and got a bloody nose. A drip of blood landed on my shoes and I have gotten most of it out with just water and rubbing.  The blood is on the toe box.  Does anyone know a product I could use that wouldn't harm the shoe? Thanks in advance!!

I'm kinda stoked about 5/11... but I need confirmation from Nike first, before I get tooo hyped. For those of u who went to places like footlocker, was it a crazy rush/line when the store opened? I know the Easters were gone by noon at most places.. or better yet, 11.

So I am hooping today, get hit in the nose and got a bloody nose. A drip of blood landed on my shoes and I have gotten most of it out with just water and rubbing.  The blood is on the toe box.  Does anyone know a product I could use that wouldn't harm the shoe? Thanks in advance!!

Not sure about blood, but you can give Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser a try. It cleans shoes very well, so it may be worth a shot.

these need to be accidently shipping all these to my house no the store

This! I need the bhms. Maybe Nike held back pairs so they could sell out on release date and test the hype because of the supposed bad sales even though kobe bryant sales were $40 million but im not going to act like all the stores in my main mall don't have multiple 7s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom