OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

551351_624514367563719_1833249992_n.jpg

*Sigh* I remember getting the ink ZKVs for discount with a coupon on NDC. Now I'll probably have to wake up at the crack of dawn just for a chance to pay retail. Times have changed.

Damn those fades are fine. See these selling out fast, hopefully not easter fast but within the first day expect popular sizes to be gone.

Last edited:
if you guys want one more of a size 11 of those purp fades to be had, come and shoot me in the head!

why are they called purple playoffs when they've been wearing them all season long? anyone else catch that?

why are they called purple playoffs when they've been wearing them all season long? anyone else catch that?

I noticed that too...

Maybe because they're releasing during the Playoffs?...That hopefully the Lakers will be a part of...

Just a guess tho.

Last edited:

These pics [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]like them day 1 haven't been going crazy for them like everyone else because of the grapes (yeah I know I talk [emoji]128169[/emoji]about Jordan's quality but my favorite of all time) but I might have to reconsider if they are dope in person like these pics.

Ok so I saw a girl at my job(Costco) wearing the Supernaturals and they looked AMAZING no exaggeration. I've been wanting them for a while. Can anyone confirm that they are just as impressive in men's sizes or is it the full shozuku and less amount of teal? They seem like a somewhat slept on colorway. Also I only play in my basketball shoes but she almost convinced me that these work great for casual..

Ok so I saw a girl at my job(Costco) wearing the Supernaturals and they looked AMAZING no exaggeration. I've been wanting them for a while. Can anyone confirm that they are just as impressive in men's sizes or is it the full shozuku and less amount of teal? They seem like a somewhat slept on colorway. Also I only play in my basketball shoes but she almost convinced me that these work great for casual..
men sizes have full shozoku I own a pair definitely nice CW :wink:

Back
Top Bottom