OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That CL ad for 230 sounds kinda steep.. ill jus try my luck on RD.. them christmas joints are fire!!!

I have a feeling Nike will make the Shozoku logo 3M reflective. The 3M reflective on the two stripes and matching quarter socks. I'm guessing for a pair of these 3M socks, Nike charges 20-25 dollars and resellers charge 100-150.
The socks aren't 3M but the stripes and swoosh are on the sulfurs

damn cost more for less material might as well make them crew length. will end up copping 1-2 pairs though :smh:

Eastbay reps, any info on getting the Kobe socks or no further info at this time?

Last edited:
My boy received the Sulfers today at the Richard's he works at here in SoCal. Locked me down the only 14. Getting them tomorrow hopefully. Retail plus his employee 25% off Nike products. Looking like lil over a bill. I'm with that 
pimp.gif

They're Quarter socks, to go with the shoe, so they're basketball socks, I'll stock up on them for sure.

I get that they're QUARTER socks. That wasn't what I was really asking. I meant as in are they thinner/thicker or what specifically for the fit. If they're just the basic elite quarter as we've had in the past it's cool, just curious cause info is lacking on detail.

My boy received the Sulfers today at the Richard's he works at here in SoCal. Locked me down the only 14. Getting them tomorrow hopefully. Retail plus his employee 25% off Nike products. Looking like lil over a bill. I'm with that :pimp:

"Hook, hook hook it up!" Joe Budden voice

damn cost more for less material might as well make them crew length. will end up copping 1-2 pairs though :smh:
Eastbay reps, any info on getting the Kobe socks or no further info at this time?

We still have no information available yet, but once we do, we will post an update ASAP. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

you've already reached 300 posts
We get it man, you want socks...
Didn't realize it was a 300 post limit per week when I saw someone with 500 in a week (7 days if you can't count). 

On a side note: Don't the Kobe socks come in Black and Red as well as Black and White?

Last edited:
i know im new here and kinda new to the whole sneaker scene but im really digging the kobe 8 christmas and am going to attempt to do my first camp out for these shoes, was wondering if anybody can give me some pointers as to how early i should get there and what to expect and anything else would be appreciated! :smile: also these are a house of hoops exclusive right? 

Thanks for anyone who responds to this post and thanks for those who held back the "noob" comments and etc. 

oh one last thing the black and yellow pairs coming out those are going to be general release right? as in there going to be available to the general public? thanks again ^.^

Back
Top Bottom