OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Prices for the BHM's are only going to go up. The only way you can get 240 or under is maybe finding a sucker off CL who has no clue, a fake off one of those wacked out China websites or hopefully able to cop on a 4th restock. Other than that maybe you can try and negotiate with the guy for $10 less and hope he bites. In the bigger scope of things, what's 10 bucks when you're already spending that much on a pair of shoes.

BHMs may be of the few recent releases that I pay over retail for. Better now than to deal with them hitting Grinch prices.
Word, I feel the exact same way. I need these joints and I'm planning on copping before the year is up. Can't let these kicks get into that absurd price range which it kind of already is. 

Yep maybe or
then your probably not a sz 11 or you have pretty wide feet
my jordans were all size 11,
I've tried fitting size 11 on kobes but its too tight for me so I tried size 12 and love it eversince, though my Easters have snug fit on me than my redcamos. Does Anybody have same experience with their Easters?

Yep maybe or
my jordans were all size 11,
I've tried fitting size 11 on kobes but its too tight for me so I tried size 12 and love it eversince, though my Easters have snug fit on me than my redcamos. Does Anybody have same experience with their Easters?
i know my ASGs were a bit snug wore em for the 1st time on good friday im sure theyll stretch a bit though so i wouldnt worry

Last edited:
I thought Wednesday's restock would drive the price down but nothing has changed.
they don't show up right after orders are placed... Give it til early/mid next week when the orders start showing up. More pairs will be on the market, hopefully bringing the price down. Don't wait too long after that.

It's only going to go UP the longer you wait.  BHM's are arguably top 3 heat from the Kobe 8 line. 
top 3 heat huh?

Man...I feel like a chump because I passed on so many pairs before, but for some reason the need to break into the GCs has really hit me hard lately. Its funny how something as dumb as that back shozoku really makes you crave a pair.

Anyone have experience with that XDR on hardwood? Some people say that outdoor sole feels funny playing inside. There are some GC Christmas pairs floating around ebay right now, its making me a little uneasy how much different the sole color looks though - basically just yellow instead of green. Think thats still legit? 

Man...I feel like a chump because I passed on so many pairs before, but for some reason the need to break into the GCs has really hit me hard lately. Its funny how something as dumb as that back shozoku really makes you crave a pair.

Anyone have experience with that XDR on hardwood? Some people say that outdoor sole feels funny playing inside. There are some GC Christmas pairs floating around ebay right now, its making me a little uneasy how much different the sole color looks though - basically just yellow instead of green. Think thats still legit? 
GC XDR soles are never translucent so a slight color difference should be expected due to US Xmas having a translucent sole

Last edited:
what's that $125 over box? terrible

most kobes are in the 50-80 over box range.  even shipped that's at least 50 too high imho
He doesn't have a choice though. It's nice to think like you when you have OPTIONS. He doesn't have options so he has to take what he can get IF he really wants the shoes. If that means he has to pay 2x the original value then it is what it is.

GC XDR soles are never translucent so a slight color difference should be expected due to US Xmas having a translucent sole
Yeah I knew they were always solid, it just kinda sucks because that slime green sole was half of my draw to the Christmas pair. Does anyone have a GC Xmas pair they can compare sole colors with?

these are my own personal Xmas pairs. if you need another angle, let me know.

I agree BHM will go up some, but I think they've just about peeked at 250-275. I don't think they'll be worth over 3 bills...ever. They're nice & I want a pair, but not big money nice imo. 

Back
Top Bottom