OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

price matters...as a seller you dont want to be losing out on money for an item. As a buyer you dont want to overpay. price always matters though. 

Thats like saying that b/c you like coke-a-cola and are thirsty and want one price does not matter and its okay to pay $500 for a 12 oz. can..
tongue.gif
Your analogy is FAIL ! if you pay $500 for a coca cola then that's stupid. You have to use "Common Sense"

Not sure how I feel about the black and white elites. But the black and gold... Will...be...mine!! (In bad guy from Mortal kombat voice)

Wtf this guy on ebay will have the kobe elites black/gold shipped out on the 22nd for 330$! Hes taking pre orders. How can he recieve something that hasnt released?

So I had a problem with the elite socks slipping. I would like to recant. They slipped when they were brand new. But after washing and drying and giving them a second try, they were good. So as I await the purple fades, I was going to buy these...

However, I was messing around on footlocker.com and saw the following. And I think I will go with these instead. Fire. And I prefer regular elite socks.

Last edited:
you guys got it way good over in the states and i hear u complainin lol -  regular 8 retails for AU $220 = USD $230+

regular lebron x = AU $260 = USD $270+

u guys should be happy and on top of that u can use bday vouchers all year long lol

My Volts got here today from NDC. Didn't realize they were brownish though :\. I even seen em in person before but I didn't notice until today. Still sick though :pimp:.

Last edited:
Beat me to it up there. My bad for the double post of the elites.. Hope we do see a release in these but i highly doubt it.

Pretty smart for Kobe to wear the elites now and not wait.........................He should also wear the POPs

price matters...as a seller you dont want to be losing out on money for an item. As a buyer you dont want to overpay. price always matters though. 

Thats like saying that b/c you like coke-a-cola and are thirsty and want one price does not matter and its okay to pay $500 for a 12 oz. can..
tongue.gif
Your analogy is FAIL ! if you pay $500 for a coca cola then that's stupid. You have to use "Common Sense"

If common sense is applied, then price would be a factor. No?

My Volts got here today from NDC. Didn't realize they were brownish though :\. I even seen em in person before but I didn't notice until today. Still sick though :pimp:.

^^ This. When I opened them I was like wtf? Have like a brownish hue to them. I was so pumped to get them and in person there just ok to me now.

Back
Top Bottom