OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wore VIIs today... got home, switched to sulfurs nuff said

Read about and been told that the 7s were uncomfy anyhow

Always wanted the pdf mints but not anymore, no Sir E Bob

Wasnt gonna mention sulfurs again but since u brought them up

Cant wait til they get here

Got a black Batman tee with the shiny gold logo in the middle from Wal Mart thats gonna go great with them :lol:

Last edited:

Got a black Batman tee with the shiny gold logo in the middle from Wal Mart thats gonna great with them
laugh.gif
that shirt would look sik with the black n gold elites
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Got a black Batman tee with the shiny gold logo in the middle from Wal Mart thats gonna go great with them :lol:
I'm tempted to buy the vintage batman T from target :lol:

Seeing 3 colorways of the elites, I think I'm feeling the green superhero pair the most...

All Day Long
Youre right

I guess my time is up, cuz I dont see myself really buying anymore Jordans

Dont even wear what I do have, much less buy this new old stuff
Lucky u Curtdiggs

Wish I had it like that

Well, Im good with the SM at FNL in my mall, but they dont get jack **** anyway
i've been toying with the idea of letting people who cant access these kicks like they want to a way to holla at me and i would love to hook some true heads up. retail of couse unless its a yeezy type deal where you got to jump thru hoops. reason being that some of u guys on the thread also have luck with getting a release i might have underestimated and if we scratch each others backs (no homo) we can all get what we want!

I would love to take a poll and see how everyone who says they won't pay retail for these Elites actually cop them on release day.

that shirt would look sik with the black n gold elites :pimp:

Yeah dead on too

But Im disappointed in those

I'm tempted to buy the vintage batman T from target :lol:

Seeing 3 colorways of the elites, I think I'm feeling the green superhero pair the most...

Im sure Target has a Gumby tee up in there for u then

i've been toying with the idea of letting people who cant access these kicks like they want to a way to holla at me and i would love to hook some true heads up. retail of couse unless its a yeezy type deal where you got to jump thru hoops. reason being that some of u guys on the thread also have luck with getting a release i might have underestimated and if we scratch each others backs (no homo) we can all get what we want!

I never mind helping ppl

Ppl helping ppl, thats what its about

Teamwork makes the dream work

Thats the only 2 I have for now..but u get me

was hoping for better colorblocking on the elites but so far they not impressing me.  Def not feeling the superhero blue green combo.

i dunno, BHMs arent an everyday shoe to me...I can rock my Blackedout BHM with anything now.  i aint a youngster no more...ultra flashy shoes arent my style nowadays.  I toned it down because i like the kobe 8, just not most of the colorways.

somebody gonna say the same thing about the easter solids for sure.
BHM...Easter...Sulfer need to be toned down. ASG/Pizza are perfectly fine as is though
roll.gif

Illest.... :lol: at the gumby T. Watched it as a kid, but I'm not wearing a gumby T haha.

Helping people brings good Karma bleedat. I've got all the releases I've wanted all this year for retail or less. I've also helped many dudes (some I don't even know personally) with kicks for retail+shipping.

So are Kobe 8s on the best basketball shoes ever list ?
Ive played competitive bball in a lot of shoes, jordans, uptempos, hyperdunks, pretty much every phase of nike ive played in and I have to say kobes easily take the cake. Im a guard though, not sure if its a different feel for a big man. IMO only jordan i really liked playing in is the team jordan,  wasnt much to them though. As of now for me Kobe 8, then the rest.

Last edited:
Ive played competitive bball in a lot of shoes, jordans, uptempos, hyperdunks, pretty much every face of nike ive played in and I have to say kobes easily take the cake. Im a guard though, not sure if its a different feel for a big man. IMO only jordan i really liked playing in is the team jordan,  wasnt much to them though. As of now for me Kobe 8, then the rest.
jordan xx8 is up there

BHM...Easter...Sulfer need to be toned down. ASG/Pizza are perfectly fine as is though
roll.gif
Dont get me wrong, I was initially mesmerized by each one, but after wearing them for a bit, and looking down at the wild patterns on my feet I wanted something else from those kobes.

Shaun Dub Mod

..or just Dub

Not eem gonna front, Id wear a Gumby tee, 30 yrs old and all, but the main color of the shirt couldnt be that green

The main reason I get those kinds of shirts from Wal Mart is bcuz I watched the shows as a kid or played the games

Like Galaga/Pacman

Some of the vintage classic from WM are overboard tho

I keeps it real simple tho

Classic tee, khaki/cargo shorts, kobes, boom..

Last edited:
So on second review Kobe on the ground home elites look 2 shades of purple. Deal breaker for me I really don't understand this 2 shade same color thing really throws me off. Love the upper on the Sulfurs but the sole kills me. Only 2 shade look that works is on the fades IMO.

Back
Top Bottom