OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i rather see the grey inline with purple soles release...... for now i wont be greedy. just happy if i can get my purple fades on ndc

got these today, skipping the super hero elite & saving $70. :smokin

Last edited:
I've been interested in the fades and only the fades thus far for the KB8, but I've always been a big fan of the Lower Merion line. Has anyone heard anything about those?
Yeah me too. Definitely my favourite. I think they usually release around this time too. Maybe they're going to discontinue them or something.

Man I really can't wait to get a GC pair to ball in. Balled in my Kobe 6 gradiants and they held up great as usual but can't wait cause i heard kobe 8 >> kobe 6.

Went to FTL today and they happened to have a pair of volts in my size. Anyway I copped them with the Bday coupon. Was retail $150 for these? I know box price is $140. Trying to find out if there was an error at checkout. >D

Last edited:
Still deciding whether I should get the purple gradients to hoop in.. I'm a little low on the funds atm though
frown.gif

Retail was $140, but footlocker/hoh (in store) has charged $150 for a few pairs.

Repped thanks.

I still feel $130 total was a fair price to me.

Still deciding whether I should get the purple gradients to hoop in.. I'm a little low on the funds atm though :frown:

Purple gradients and I'm done with the 8's, unless I can find a pair of sulfurs. Nike/Jordan is killing me right now. I'm thinking about selling a couple of J's I got doubles of, to grab the other 8's I missed.

Saw a pair of sulfurs in-store today. Didn't have my size |I. Anyone looking for Sulfurs in a size 8.5, HOH at KOP has a pair or two left in stock.

Last edited:
Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question (Don't own many kobe 8's). Went to FTL today and they happened to have a pair of volts in my size. Anyway I copped them with the Bday coupon. Was retail $150 for these? I know box price is $140. Trying to find out if there was an error at checkout. >D

Got the matching shorts too. :smokin

Where'd you get the coupon

Looked only one I saw expired 4/7. That's why I asked.

Was at the register and I showed this picture to the cashier from my phone.

I started reading the In-Store Keycode to her, but she said she already knew what the code was.

Last edited:
Man I need them purple fades ASAP.Gotta be 1 of my favorite shoes all year.Going to wear them to hell this summer.

I swear a month ago I didn't like them and now I love them.I hope to get the slurpees ASAP as well.

Purps and slurps just don't sound right lol.

Still deciding whether I should get the purple gradients to hoop in.. I'm a little low on the funds atm though :frown:

Just get em, if you miss out on them then you will definitely regret having to pay reseller prices. I mean the volts are very hard to find, I was fortunate to get mine for about retail through a reseller, but i see them going for close to $200 on the bay..:smh:

it's the first real laker colorway too >D

Back
Top Bottom