OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those black yots look like something you could wear with a suit.
I always thought it looked like dress shoes because of the glossy finish.
the reason they are on my top 5 kobe 8. perfect work shoes for me...
smokin.gif
They're probably my favorite 8s to drop. They're even more comfortable than the Red Camo's imo.

are you noticing any "cutting" or irritation from wearing no show socks? i want to ball in a pair but want to know if i need to buy quarter socks..
From the tongue, no. It did rub a little on the back of my heel after a little while.

When I wore my Christmas pair I had no problems at all.
thanks. someone said earlier that the tongues were razor sharp and would cut but i wasn't sold on that claim. thanks for clearing the air.

Def sharp, but with the two times I've worn 8s I haven't had any problems with the tongue.

seems like everyone is just hating on it because of the price. but quick to spend $250+ on the christmas. I don't know why it's so highly valued for, I copped them for $140 back in december so maybe that's why I don't have it high up on a pedestal. 

but i still stand by what i say and i truly believe the elites look a lot better than the christmas in person.

Last edited:
Yeah if I don't like them ill send them back but I hate the feeling of waiting too long for them to go down in price the going on a wild goose chase calling everyone and finding out nobody has my size left.

Anybody here got a squeaking sound from your kobe 8s? My beater pair is my python which I use for ball,insanity, running etc. when I wore it today to get some stuff, it was squeaking like crazy. Anybody else got a similar experience?

Yah sounds a little weird but I put a thin layer of lotion on the bottom of the insert. Some have suggested baby powder, either way it should help.

Last edited:
I noticed an irritation on my foot cause of the tongue but it didn't. Really bother me at first but I wear longer socks cause it can get irritating if you wear them for long periods of time

Back
Top Bottom