OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i had a feeling you'd like these :lol: they remind me of a running shoe colorway, like a lunarglide or something.
hoping Nike Chicago will have the socks friday when i go there, i can't wait to try on the 8's :pimp:

:lol:! They do! LunarEclipse :tongue:

They're pretty much the reversed cw with the pattern being the predominant portion and all. THEY GOTTA DROP! :nerd:

I asked this a few pages back and didn't see an answer, but any info on Kobe VIII Swoosh discount tmrw?

Going to HOH or Niketown Chicago tomorrow to see what all the fuse is about. Will try them on for sizing, and fail to hold back from buying until xmas release.

I was expecting a video from nightwing. This will do for now. Narration sounds like when they do video game reviews.

InB4 scuff my $150 shoes while playing ball rant :D

Last edited:
I was expecting a video from nightwing. This will do for now. Narration sounds like when they do video game reviews.
InB4 scuff my $150 shoes while playing ball rant
happy.gif
I think somebody said he's not getting them until release, so expect one within the next couple days.

Wow, that actually was an awesome review. I too worry about the slim density outsole and would rather have it be a bit more dense even it it will add some weight to the shoe. Man, am I excited though!!!!! :smokin

So excited, favorite of the 3 so far, I bet it'll be even better when I have them on feet!

The KD V is great and I will have some pairs, but the chances are I won't get a Lebron X.

very happy to pick these up today for retail and no tax.

the pics are unedited so you can get a better sense of how dull the color on the pattern actually is. its not quite as bright as some of the pictures make them seem.

I really like the cushioning on the underside of the tongue as well as the lunar foam button on the bottom of the heel that goes all the way through to the insole.

very light weight, i thought the box was empty.

these are definitely an overall step up from the 6 and 7.

easily the best xmas sig of this years releases as well as past kobes...

will be had...

just taking note of the fact that theres no fabric on the insoles, kinda like the roshes. i didnt like how the roshe insoles felt, i'll reserve judgement until i have em tho...

Last edited:
I actually think these unedited pictures make them look way better. Definitely in my eyes the best Xmas shoe out of this years lineup. 

Got my black/silver Kobe 8 socks tonight..bought two pairs from my local House of hoops..

Back
Top Bottom