OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Have a chance to get superheros for retail. Should I pull the trigger or you think theses will be at outlets

Congrats on getting your pair but honestly the people saying not to gift were looking out for you. Unless you send it to a trusted friend/seller you could've easily got scammed and being a gift payment, there is no way to get it refunded if the seller scammed you. Don't need to call people out who were trying to help.
Exactly,came in sounding real stupid.

Congrats on getting your pair but honestly the people saying not to gift were looking out for you. Unless you send it to a trusted friend/seller you could've easily got scammed and being a gift payment, there is no way to get it refunded if the seller scammed you. Don't need to call people out who were trying to help.

Agreed, but you can get your $ back if you gift the payment by opening an un-authorized payment claim. If the seller can't provide any proof of shipment you win the case.

Last edited:

Just got my sulfurs in. Happy that I only paid retail.

Agreed, but you can get your $ back if you gift the payment by opening an un-authorized payment claim. If the seller can't provide any proof of shipment you win the case.
What are you talking about. It's a gift so having a tracking # doesn't mean anything. Only on an invoiced bill requires a tracking #.

What are you talking about. It's a gift so having a tracking # doesn't mean anything. Only on an invoiced bill requires a tracking #.

I'm saying it because its happened to me. Open an in authorized claim, they will contact the seller. If the seller does not respond or provide some sort of proof you will win the case.

I'm saying it because its happened to me. Open an in authorized claim, they will contact the seller. If the seller does not respond or provide some sort of proof you will win the case.
Claiming unauthorized payment isn't the same as getting a payment reversed cause of no tracking #. Most likely got reversed due to lack of communication not cause a missing tracking #.

Yea, dude aint making sense about getting a gift payment reversed.

I have never heard of it.

Yea, dude aint making sense about getting a gift payment reversed.

I have never heard of it.
Same here. I could care less if he blowing smoke but would hate to see another member think that gifting money is covered from getting scammed. :smh:

Same here. I could care less if he blowing smoke but would hate to see another member think that gifting money is covered from getting scammed.
mean.gif
I agree fam.I have never paid via gift and never will.

If the seller wants you pay via gift just add the extra 3% paypal fee to the price and they should be straight.If the seller still wants payment via gift they are trying to scam you.

If the seller wants you pay via gift just add the extra 3% paypal fee to the price and they should be straight.If the seller still wants payment via gift they are trying to scam you.

Exactly.

If you're gonna pay the money for the shoes, why not pay the 4% for peace of mind and protection?

But that's just what I would do... :rolleyes

Exactly.

If you're gonna pay the money for the shoes, why not pay the 4% for peace of mind and protection?

But that's just what I would do... :rolleyes

Im the same way, but it sucks when youre sell something and the buyer refuses to pay the 4% themself. Good business is good business. If im giving you a deal anyway, dont be that person that makes things worse.

Im the same way, but it sucks when youre sell something and the buyer refuses to pay the 4% themself. Good business is good business. If im giving you a deal anyway, dont be that person that makes things worse.
I agree Dark Steel.

I never have charged that paypal fee,its just no need and there is to much competition.Just give me the money that I am selling the product for and we good.

Last edited:
smh at that dude.

I have never liked Kobe but these 8's are some of the dopest shoes ever.

Last edited:
Kobe's are fine. Personal statements be best kept to the person who says it. If you wouldn't cop, me and a couple hunned thousand people still will buy them. The sneaker game has turned to a game of Pokemon... Gotta catch them all smh

I personally think kobe should go back to Adidas

so, let's just look at this:

1. The Kobe I was a successful shoe
2. The KobeTwo was such a bad design, even Kobe stopped wearing it
3. Nike stood by him through his infidelities and trial
4. Nike has successfully marketed an aging superstar right along side their premier lineup
5. Kobe 1-6 have all been successes for Nike and Kobe
6. Kobe 8 can barely stay on the shelf following an arguably poorly fitting Kobe VII
7. Even with the aforementioned poor fit, Kobe VII colorways continue to be highly coveted
8. Kobe and Nike seem to be a good fit

yeah, he should definitely go back to adidas...:smh:

so orange and purple? why not yellow?

people are gonna be upset lol.

they're okay though. give me that upper for ID so i can do a whiteout :D

You and me both. Thinking about buying the whiteout with the new pattern but I feel like they'll come out more silver than white (I know you've made it on id too we've both been waiting on a whiteout lol)

Back
Top Bottom