OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

best GR kobe 8, if not one of the best colorway.
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Eastbay, limit 1 doe :tongue:

Don't even trip guys. There are plenty of back-up sites that'll have them. Go to store over the weekend, check this thread as sizes will pop back up, you should be gravy. Everybody can't be going hard on an all purple shoe with a lighter purple to boot, right? The fade is the draw of this colorway. If you got the Easters, these shouldn't be a problem. I can't do the lighter purple on the front and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So don't even stress but good luck just in case. :smile:

How long do you guys think it will take for these to sell out? I won't be able to cop these tomorrow, but I will early next week.

I was lucky I get a pair of the red camo YOTS's because I woke up late. They sold out in the first couple of hours at every store in my area that had them.

Most people seem to like this cw a lot so I'm thinking it will be hard to cop if I don't the first day.

How long do you guys think it will take for these to sell out? I won't be able to cop these tomorrow, but I will early next week.

I was lucky I get a pair of the red camo YOTS's because I woke up late. They sold out in the first couple of hours at every store in my area that had them.

Most people seem to like this cw a lot so I'm thinking it will be hard to cop if I don't the first day.
Depends on your area.

Really depends on where your located. Most of the GR's at my local spots still had select sizes months after the release date (Blue Lights, Volts, Sulfurs, etc.). I'm going to HOH a half hour early just in case.

Way too much criticism on other folks in this thread lately.

"Yo man, your legs are too hairy"

"Dude those pants are ugly"

"Your lips dont contrast against the shozuko very well"

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Really depends on where your located. Most of the GR's at my local spots still had select sizes months after the release date (Blue Lights, Volts, Sulfurs, etc.). I'm going to HOH a half hour early just in case.
I really hope they don't sale out at every store in my area because I hate buying off Eastbay or anything else online.

got a call this morning from FTL saying i won the raffle for my size of the gradients. i dont think a lot of people actually knew about it.

Depends on your area because the Red Camo's are still sitting here.

Way too much criticism on other folks in this thread lately.

"Yo man, your legs are too hairy"

"Dude those pants are ugly"

"Your lips dont contrast against the shozuko very well"

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

So true!

Makes sense for the Kobe 9 to be a mid since the KD VI is a low. Glad the Purple fades aren't restricted to 1 pair on NDC

Back
Top Bottom