OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You a Lakers fan lewi? I seriously thought you hate the Lakers :lol:

Nah man, I was born in Anaheim, love the Lakers but hope they dump Dwight... :x

Last edited:
Does anybody kno if Richard trips about returns? Cuz I'm thinkn of canceling this order that ain't shipped yet and grabbin a pair from local ftl that got late shipment but don't wanna be stuck wit 3 pairs

Salty I missed the fades.... Could someone point me in the direction of a size 8 if they find one?

I've been looking can't seem to find one :frown:

There's a 9.5 on KB24 for the Gradients up if anyone with that size still needs a pair

Last edited:
I just looked at my footlocker order status and the status says OPEN am i ok or should I still call?

I wouldn't worry until wed. at least give them a business day (today) or two (tomorrow). assuming your cc is all g you should be cool. however if you're that worried then call. or tweet them your order number.

Got my NDC shipping confirmation for my size 12.5's.... still waiting on my DSG shipping confirmation on the 13's...

if the DSG's don't ship, I'm glad I used my back up plan. I'm really a 12.5 in these joints anyways (if I want to play in them), so I don't mind just keeping those. As soon as I get the shoes in later in the week, I'll take another entire updated Kobe 8 collection pic. 

Does anybody kno if Richard trips about returns? Cuz I'm thinkn of canceling this order that ain't shipped yet and grabbin a pair from local ftl that got late shipment but don't wanna be stuck wit 3 pairs
At least in store, the answer is no, I returned some stuff and it was easy. If you end up with 3 pairs, maybe you can help a fellow NTer with a pair.

I'm still taking the Easters over the purple fades . But it's safe to say the Kobe 8 is the shoe of the year.

My NDC didn't ship yet and I picked Next Day Air....

Maybe it's my 2 kobe jackets and shirt that is holding it to from going to preparing to ship to shipped!

where is the best place to order a "GC" version from? dont wanna get screwed. also, did the supernaturals come in a gc?

Those Venice Beach ones are too unique for me to pass up! Gotta find a good place to cop in Orlando, Florida if anyone knows lmk! I'll be on vaca down there when they release

Back
Top Bottom