OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick shots of the VB's. sorry for the low quality.

I'm a big fan of the SH elites, imo they are pretty unique, definitely a loud shoe though. I don't see why the complaints in price but then grinch 6s get a pass for being $400+ lol. I just like the whole flyknit type look the elites have

This.

People are paying close to $200 or less for GR's and GC versions of the 8's. To each his own though.

I'm very tempted to cop a GC version of the Sulfurs myself, since I can't find a regular 10.5 to save my life.

Wore my SH's for the first time last night. Very comfortable, especially the extra padded tongue.

Last edited:
Welp I've ended up just passing on the entire model this year...Color-ups just didn't do it for me...It's a shame too because the couple times I tried these on they felt great...Oh well maybe when Kobe comes back in the 9's I'll be able to pick a pair up...

Welp I've ended up just passing on the entire model this year...Color-ups just didn't do it for me...It's a shame too because the couple times I tried these on they felt great...Oh well maybe when Kobe comes back in the 9's I'll be able to pick a pair up...

Crazy talk.

You have lost your mind lol There is a colorway for everybody. If some of them didn't look so crazy I would prob have more than the four that I own. You had to of liked something...pythons? sulfurs? blue lights? easters? Anything?

You have lost your mind lol There is a colorway for everybody. If some of them didn't look so crazy I would prob have more than the four that I own. You had to of liked something...pythons? sulfurs? blue lights? easters? Anything?

Yeah this makes no sense, there were some low key colorways in blue lights, fades, pythons, or even go the ID route...

Just played ball in them the first time yesterday and was happy as can be with the performance. Going to get more.
Thank you Kobe.

Aquired these tonight VNDS.....

photomay17223545.jpg

photomay17223511.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to keep them. I like my new pickups DS. (shrugs)

^ If you're going to wear those bhm's anyway who cares if they are not ds, they're close enough. Nice pickup.

hes prolly not into the loud CWs or the uppers patterns. I think the culturals are the least loud until the black n gold elites release :wink:n I say least loud cuz that volt pops and all the other CWs are loud or screaming hahahaha Its understandable though

Good looks. Anyone know if the inventories from their ebay page and website are tied? Size 12 is sold out on the ebay page, but shoes available on the website. I wonder if I ordered a size 12 on the main site, would it get cancelled. To be safe, I ordered a size 11.5 :D since ebay had one in stock.
I've ordered from their ebay page before last year, would it be safer to have ordered through ebay than the website? It's like a 50 USD difference though.

Back
Top Bottom