OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All this sulfur love is brainwashing me into liking them.

I'm on the hun for christmases now and hopefully scoop some red camos from the low key spot.

Ok..After seeing more pics of the Red Snakes..

I AM DISAPPOINTED!!!

WTF is this orange sole BS anyway???

This CW could have really won a couple awards simply with a clear red sole or like a milky red sole or sum ****e like that..

Or even a black sole would've sufficed..Maybe.

But this orange sole mumbo jumbo just throws it all off..

I really wanted this Red Snake thing to work..We could have been sumthin special together..

Smh..

Last edited:
those red snakes look more like orange fades. cause the toe is red but looks like it fades up to orange and has orange speckles... weird

finally saw the purple gradients in person today at the mall... maybe it's just me but I really dont see the blackened blue on the back part of the shoe, it's still purple to me. SH elite sitting on shelves along with KDs and Lebrons.

finally saw the purple gradients in person today at the mall... maybe it's just me but I really dont see the blackened blue on the back part of the shoe, it's still purple to me. SH elite sitting on shelves along with KDs and Lebrons.
Big sizes of kobe 8 were left

The midsole and heel, which appear black, are actually blackened blue when you look closely.

The midsole and heel, which appear black, are actually blackened blue when you look closely.
ok.. so those are the blackened blue parts. cause in some pictures here, the other end of the EM looked like it was dark blue... but twas purple-ish when i saw them.

Big sizes of kobe 8 were left
the displays of the purple gradient were sz 9 and 10 i think and they said they have some good sizes left. SH displays were 10 and 11 and decent amount of sizes left too.. nike park rob galleria if you're wondering where at

I think we gotta act the opposite to get nike to release what we want.

Nike,

WE DO NOT WANT THE HOMES
WE DO NOT WANT THE AMNESTIES

Yours truly,

NT FAM

Back
Top Bottom