OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So what's the word on FTL and FA getting the Homes this Saturday?
[HOMES this Saturday???
Yes.....we'll gonna be at "HOMES" this Saturday trying to pick restock
laugh.gif

Man I would seriously have an aneurysm if the BHMs restock again this saturday. Im on call on Saturday and the weather is gonna be lovely which means a busy day and no computer time.:frown:

I think a lot of dudes might be disappointed this Saturday on the restock...

Nike has announced like 5+ Js restocking, but nothing about Kobes. There probably won't be any Kobes in the restock. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Nike has announced like 5+ Js restocking, but nothing about Kobes. There probably won't be any Kobes in the restock. I'm not getting my hopes up.

They tweeted me and a lot of others when they hinted at a restock and said it would only be 13s and then we all know what happened but leave it to nike to not restock the stuff people really want when they're on guard.

Oh and nike please no flyknit ugh well if there isn't any visible fly wire I think without the visible fly wire the snake pattern or any crazy kobe pattern would look dope on flyknit. Why nike couldn't just use flyknits for the elites instead of 3 minor things and charge $60-80 extra is beyond me.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain to me the lotion trick please the squeaking is driving me crazy!!!!
Take insole out of shoe.

Put lotion on the bottom of shoe on the inside or the bottom of sole.

Put insole back in shoe and let it sit however long you want, still the same results.

Squeak gone.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain to me the lotion trick please the squeaking is driving me crazy!!!!
1.Take out the insole of the shoe.

2.apply a fairly amount of lotion on the bottom of the insole that was taken out.

3.replace insole.

4.put on shoe.

5.if squeak is still present, repeat steps 1-4.

They tweeted me and a lot of others when they hinted at a restock and said it would only be 13s and then we all know what happened but leave it to nike to not restock the stuff people really want when they're on guard.

Oh and nike please no flyknit ugh well if there isn't any visible fly wire I think without the visible fly wire the snake pattern or any crazy kobe pattern would look dope on flyknit. Why nike couldn't just use flyknits for the elites instead of 3 minor things and charge $60-80 extra is beyond me.
I'm def not counting on anything... Ill have my alarm set for 4:50 am tho :lol:

It'd be great if all the international products some how made it on the restock. Some full shozoku GC 8s would make it all worthwhile... (I know, not happening lol)

Take insole out of shoe.

Put lotion on the bottom of shoe on the inside or the bottom of sole.

Put insole back in shoe and let it sit however long you want, still the same results.

Squeak gone.

1.Take out the insole of the shoe.
2.apply a fairly amount of lotion on the bottom of the insole that was taken out.
3.replace insole.
4.put on shoe.
5.if squeak is still present, repeat steps 1-4.

Thanks

It'd be great if all the international products some how made it on the restock. Some full shozoku GC 8s would make it all worthwhile... (I know, not happening lol)

We've seen a few pics of gc pairs eating dust overseas a couple different times. Would be cool to see those pop up in the restock or even at outlets

Really want the VBs but with all the other loud 8's I have Im not so sure, I think instead I might try and track down a pair of fades but the purple on my Easters is telling me not to. Decisions decisions

I still dont feel the christmas CW. Just me I guess. I also wasnt feeling the blk/gold elites until I saw them on Facebook today. That gold check really shines :smokin

Back
Top Bottom