OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

not to start a low top vs high top ankle sprains debate but.. for those hesitant to ball in the 8s because they're a low, I recommend the adizero speedwraps. FYI I have yet to come close to rolling any ankles in the 8s in the 2 months ive been playing in them. The lockdown is awesome but the speedwraps are great for peace of mind if you have ankle issues.

Reminds me of a knicks CW. I've always wanted another East LA CW, looks like I'll be doing a ID. I've look further into the site and found these pics of the tounge/heel with this texture on it. Do any of the other kobes have this?

Last edited:
the venice beaches are not that interesting, but I am counting down the days until the 1st of June! Elites!

the layout of the MCs are sick. would love if they come out with a different cw

The KD Superhero Elite CW would be well executed on this design

Reminds me of a knicks CW. I've always wanted another East LA CW, looks like I'll be doing a ID. I've look further into the site and found these pics of the tounge/heel with this texture on it. Do any of the other kobes have this?

Nice tongue texture..

Why couldnt the red camos have that black heel cup..smh..

And why cant these red snakes have a milky red or icy red sole or sumthin..Jeez..

The blue snakes will most likely cap off my 8s run then, even tho I said I was gonna be strong..

Nike, just take the money, give me the kix, and we'll holla back on the 9...

Last edited:
We need:

a) a white based colorway

b) solid upper id options

c) true gold and purple laker colorway

d) amnesties

Last edited:
Why are some bhm's have the full Shozoku and some half the half Shozoku? The official footlocker photos have the half but other official pics of legit credible sites have the full. Trying to buy a pair of bhm's, they look legit but they have half Shozoku. Any info to why some have half and some have full?

Shout out to dude for hookin a brother up and help me locate a size 8 bhm. Been looking forever and finally found one that is actually authentic. Too many fake bhm's around everywhere. Good lookin out shark.

Blue snakes are looking good. I was thinking I was done with the 8s since the season is over and I hate to buy last seasons shoes.

nike/kobe should have done an OC colorway of these. would be been perfect.

can someone photoshop this yellow/orange fade effect onto the purple fades? black midsoles too?

OC VI Style???

Pardon me, but why do any of you care what someone else here buys/doubles up on/has in their top 3/ thinks is ugly???

We are all entitled to our opinions, which do not require the approval or agreement of anyone.

(Resume Kobe 8 System thread)

I want Venice beaches then mambacurials then I'm done for a while. If bhm are in the restock I'll get them if I can but if not I'm going to my hoh and copping vbs and stock locating Easters on Saturday.

If anybody still needs the fades, I found a site that has them for $155 shipped sizes 11,11.5,12 available.  PM me

Back
Top Bottom