OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

think you can also get $5 off on that Kickusa site, at the top says subscribe for instant $5

try it, maybe it works on the Kobes

can't wait for the black/gold elite's next weekend!
they still askin $220? i was gon cop for the overpriced $200 .. but $220 
sick.gif
mean.gif

lol they coming enabled+ with all the things needed

Last edited:
Since the vb sold out I'm assuming the mambacurials will be no joke to copp
the two stores that had em in my mall still had multiple sizes at around 5pm.... just because they sold out online (for now), doesnt mean the sold out.

Held the VB's in my hands today...Looked better in person, but I still chose to pass. Congrats to all that copped.

think you can also get $5 off on that Kickusa site, at the top says subscribe for instant $5

try it, maybe it works on the Kobes

Tried it. Didn't work for me.

I'm more than happy to get them for retail. :smokin

I couldn't find a pair of GC Sulfurs in my size. :rolleyes

Last edited:
The Elites will sit.  At a price tag of $220, it won't sell out instantly.  Just like how the superheros are still sitting.

:lol: im still learning how to use matchy match. someone school me.
:D I'll help you my friend. I got matchy matchy for daughters award day on Monday. Purple is her favorite color.
Now, to go really matchy matchy I should've threw on some gray wash denim jeans and a hat to match.

Says the guy who bought every pair of Lebron X that's released. Glass houses.

Yeah, seriously. Who cares? If i like a shoe, I'll buy it. I don't need someone that joined in April of this year to tell me how to spend my money. There's the door.

Pretty sure there are some VB's at my mall if anyone is looking and wasn't able to cop yesterday.

Last edited:
man the only 8s i have are xmas and fades.

but i just bought those sulfurs $140 shipped. never saw a size 11.5 since this thread barely got started

Just bought the Xmas colorway from a fellow NTer. Now I have the Area 72 colorway in my crosshairs and I'm done with the Kobe 8.

VB's look alot better in person.
Copped.
Glad too. Got dudes here in SD reselling for $250.
Gettin em retail FTW.

Did a lace swap with Kobe 7 Wolf. Looks good.

VB's look alot better in person.
Copped.
Glad too. Got dudes here in SD reselling for $250.
Gettin em retail FTW.

Did a lace swap with Kobe 7 Wolf. Looks good.

:nerd:

Deezy up in this beach??

Lol 1st time ever seeing u outside of the lakers thread

Back
Top Bottom