OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Keep missing out on the Gradients. 
mean.gif

Hoping I can spot a pair of them and the Grape V's for retail in the Philippines when I visit in a couple weeks. 
dude where you at? Theres still a lot of gradients in the Philippines sitting in the shelves, It felt like the released of blue lights theyre even have FSR on Gradients.

I was all in for the vb's at first, but decided to pass, and bought 2 of them trainers from the nfl pack and the black toes.. these had to get left behind for now...  if my local spot still has them in a week or 2 ill probably still pick em up

Last edited:
I hope you're joking when you called them N7's. No ones dumb enough to STILL think the Stadium Grey's are N7's. 
laugh.gif

He knows they're not N7s...he's just trying to be funny and see if he can get a reaction from people. :smh:

Everyone should just ignore it and move on.

Anyone think ill be able to stock locate the VB in 2 weeks or anywhere in the Bay Area these are sitting?

Last edited:
I'm koo off those VB. The more I see them on feet the more further they are on my radar. But aye yo.. Do you. Just cause they won't sell out in stores don't mean you shouldn't buy em if you really like em.

the blue and red joints release at the end of June. I don't know an exact date but I assume it's around the 22nd or 29th.

Back
Top Bottom